what to read next?

Before i go... read some of my other pieces

Septic Eye Mission

Youtubers search for the missing Jacksepticeye, who will see him missing first?

FNAF Last Chance Jack's POV

hai im Sean, but you can call me Jack as i test out a new game with mark. As i get we get emails from the producer of the original FNAF.

Everything is fun in games, until its not anymore

Super Omega

Featuring h20 delirious, vanossgaming, dathi de Nogla, Lui,  Ibasicallydowork, cartoonz, omwretcher, and iamwildcat, Terroriser and Moosnuckle

The crew hasnt met each other yet, until they come together for a YouTuber bannana bus sleepover at Lui's place. Which means delirious has to show up or else lose his spot on the squad. So delirious goes hiding his super and omega scent to try to be like a beta scent but what if Evan is his mate?

welcome to the world of omegaverse, but slightly different. with alphas on the top with strength and omegas on the bottom needing a beta or alpha to protect them. But what if theirs a rank about alphas that acts a whole lot like omegas with heat and scent of supdomminate to their mate. These people are Super omegas, with powers to take over a fleet of alphas but subdomainate to their beta or alpha mate. They can produce pups/kids to their mate but only stronger with their unemaginal powers to stop anyone that harms them, their pups, or their mate, or whatever the super omega is protecting

Super Omegas: h20 delirious,  1 mystery person (have to read to find out)

alphas: vanoss, nogla, cartoonz, and Iamwildcat, Terroriser

omegas (for right now known as omegas to audience): lui, basically, and omw, Moo

Assassin Omegan (Ohmtoonz)

Im a villain. I always wanted society to change. Became different with a different leader leading. How dare those Alphas and submitting omegas take charge.

My name is Ohm, im what you call a Omega. Funny thing is the Omega symbol is on my helmet. Im also a bunny shifter.

At night i hunt down leaders, weither it be mayors to gang leaders, and assassinate them. They all need to be taken out.

But during the day i follow HIM. My alpha.... he doesnt know that.... he cant know it... yet... how will he feel if he had the infamous Ohmwreacher as a mate? he will reject me... i must win him over... luckly we both do laundry on mondays and wednesdays... not like im spying on him or anything

Inspired by Dr.Horrible Sing-Along Blog

Dragons Crown

My name is Conner Mika, I'm just a weak little omega runt in the raccoon tribe. I collect trash for a living just to earn some money. But really, I'm short for my age in my tribe. Its really rare and people hated me for being so different and being the reason for most messes. I don't mean to, it's just in my nature.
My longtime crush is the dragon prince. Future king. Prince Nelson Hakan.
Whenever I collect trash from the castle, I get to see him. I feel bad for him. Girls are always trying to get in his pants for the crown. I hope im his mate. I'm already 18. Its been weeks and I haven't found my mate. It kills me in the inside really. My family thought I would have already had my mate by now. Now everyone believes im mateless forever. I get bullied for it too. But Nelson turns 18 soon. He wants a ceremony of unmated omegas at the castle from all tribes. Girls and boys. All the raccoon girls wanted me to stay behind.
But here's my story, the chase. One I didn't believe would happen.
This is the Dragon's Crown
One I don't think I could ever fit. One for a suitable mate. Definitely not myself

Demi-god Jacksepticeye

welcome to the world of humans with powers. there are four tribes that work together though peace and harmony. until darkness came over the tribes. plants got spoiled or won't grow. winds got harsher. waters contain dark animals. and fire became half with the darkness. most tribes exempt fire where sane. over half if the fire tribe.... lead by the king and his son Mark,  where insane and wanting power or sacrifice of innocent people. the world kept dying until a kid name Sean was born and from a prophecy, he hides from the world..... until now where he is 16 almost 17 almost into his adult ages.  but in order to become a 'grown man' said by his father when he was younger. he had to defeat the darkness and restore the light to all. and maybe become a demo God along the way by the gods.

Inspired by the movie Moana