Sweet Revenge

Sorry I haven't been here to write much my loves. Also I'm sorry for those who got freaked out with Razertooths pov. I have a wildly crazy imagination.

Also I'm gonna crazy characters for this story on my Instagram here soon. And sense I know I somewhat f up the story line a bit like wayy back... I said fuck it we keep going cause I can't stop now Muhahaha

Also sorry but I might create a new story after this one :D

~

Tanner's Pov

It's been weeks, proximity 3 weeks. We been hunting, planning, tracking down where this fucker has taken my mate.

My pack has found traces of my mate at an abandoned warehouse. I created a map and made teams to enter all sides of the place. As well as position at least one wolf at each window in cause he tries to get away. I won't let him

My father's were trying their best to help and support me whether it be feeding me... well at least try. And giving their best advice to the upcoming plan.

When I over looked the plan one more time. I knew it was time...

At dust, I called my men and told them to prepare to leave. My dad pushed my father up to me. Wanting to talk to me with him.

"Yes?" I growled unpatient

My father spoke up, "i..I... me.... your dad..... just go kick his ass. For Justine... but mostly, for this tribe, show them who the next alpha is and who not to mess with"

I smirk, "of course father," I started heading to the door, "no one messes with me mate"

~

Justine's pov

I been here for who God knows how long. All I know is, I can't shift and reveal my raccoon part of me to this fucker.

Tanner you better hurry. It's been days... weeks I think. I want to bite this fuckers fingers off.

What's the worst part was him, every day talk about his "scores" or "trophies". Being dead animals of all different kinds. If I'm being honest, I feel everyday closer to those animals by being here.

Constant torture. Barely any food or water. Sitting on the same God damn chair!!! I swear I can't feel my legs or my neck anymore.

The worst part was trying to fall asleep.

I open my eyes and see him walking down their stairs, seeing me.

"Tisk tisk tisk... i remember when i was your age. Barely a little lad. Your height too. I was getting my first score.. my very first elk. Its antler was so big and sharp. It could easily kill a man or even a bear." He then turned to smirked at me

" what does that have to do with me?" I stared him down challanging. Im starting to not give a shit anymore

"What i mean is... its not just me out their. Hunting for every big game out their. When rumor spreads around of the last raccoon is out their... people.. well, hunters are going to slowly increase."

I chuckle, "unless you get to it first?"

He stabs his knife into the table and points me, "PRECISELY, I'm just doing this town a favor"

I shake my head, "no your just some crazy pycho"

He grabs my chin and pulls me close to his face harshly, pulling the knife onto my neck, "watch it boy. All I ask is the raccoon. Nothing more... nothing lesssss" He hissed at the end.

I growled, spiting in his face.

"Why you little.." he says pulling back to slap me.

Then footsteps above us.

He turn towards the door smirking, " show time" he grabs his gun and walks back upstairs.

I need to get out. Someone's here that could possibly save me.

I wiggle as much as I can til I ended up with my face on the ground. Causing the back of the chairs back to snap. Being able to free a hand. I use my advantage to free my other hand from the harsly tight rope. Creating purple and red rope burns.
I then decided to shift and ran to a vent. From their I could hear gun shots and howls begin.

I need to help somehow... then it hit me...

I ran back down to my holding cell. I shifted back and saw his other gun was left here... if I'm getting out of here. I'm going out with a bang.
I grab it and ran upstairs following my sense of smell and the howls.

As I saw the scene ahead of me. It was the pack trying to shelter themselves behind what they can

"ITS WOLF HUNTING SEASON" He screams laughing with join.

I point as much as I could. Trying my best to understand. I then took a deep breathe then took the shot hoping to kill him.

But no.. it shot into his weapon damaging it. He turn around and saw me. I turn and began to run but in me told me to shift and hide. Might as well... fuck it

I shifted infront of him and hid

He stopped shocked. "All this time? I had the raccoon in my grasp?"

Then a dark angered voice I definitely recognized, "not anymore your filthy animal" before grabbing his head and snapping his neck.

His body flopped to the ground dead.

I came out and ran to Tanner

~

After the incident. Everything else got better. The blue.. or red moon happened.. honestly it was some color. I don't pay attention much. His father and dad gave us the key to a lodge cabin miles away in the forest. It was their we mated for the first time.  And maybe a few more other rounds if you get what I mean

Oh and the night after that, my body forced me to shifted and instead of a raccoon body. I had a raccoon wolf hybrid body. Was kinda cool ngl

Oh and after we came back their was a huge celebration and his father stepped down and gave Tanner the alpha role. His dad gave me the Luna role.

After another few more months. We had 3 little raccoon wolf hybrids rolling around causing so much mayhem.

Dear stars above, save me from this pack of wolfs

~

Yaa..  its completed...

Should I write a book about the triples?
Also I have a really good genshin impact story idea I might write. But I'm gonna prewrite that one before releasing

Also I'll update if I create artwork for this story, hint it might include wolf raccoon hybridssssss

If you also want to read something else, see next chapter for other stories I wrote