An Ocean During A Tsunami, Breathtaking But Deadly

A/N: Alright, so I need to explain my 4 month disappearance.  First off, I just want to apologize for not updating until now, let me catch you up on my life from January until now. In January I decided I'd give myself a couple weeks off writing to just relax, hoping it would give me some sort of new love of writing, something to push me to continue my fics. I had started writing this chapter towards the end of January and had plans to release it within the first week or two of February. Then on February 1st, my cat Bambi (who was like my child) began acting "off". I knew something was wrong immediately and the next day when I saw no change for the better, my husband and I brought her to the emergency vet. We found out she was severely sick, in kidney failure and extremely dehydrated. The vet gave her fluids and was able to make her "comfortable". I had to make the hardest decision of my life, and knew the kindest thing I could do for her was to help her pass peacefully. The only "treatment" we could have done for her, would have only been good enough to get her to eat, drink and go to the bathroom, but nothing would have saved her. My heart was obviously torn out, and I spent weeks grieving and just had no desire to work on my stories. A few weeks after Bambi's passing, I got a letter in the mail stating my greencard interview for immigration was scheduled for March 25th which meant I had a bunch of last minute appointments to go to before my husband and I would go to Philly for the most important interview of my life. I was approved, and now have my greencard so that's great for me. Then my car shit out and is now sitting at our mechanic. I've been trying to get a job and have done two separate interviews, didn't get either job. My birthday was April 2nd, I'm officially 23 now. I'm still applying to jobs now, hoping I get one soon! I think that basically sums everything up. I hope I can win your love back and receive your forgiveness with this shitty smut?

Anyway, I love you all! Thank you for supporting me and my works. I've enjoyed all of your comments and re reads, you have no idea how much each of your notifications mean to me. I see each and every one of your comments, and I try to respond to as many as possible.

Lots of love, Abi (Larrycocainex)

__________________________

"I swear to god, I'm going to rip your fucking knot off!" Louis' shrill voice ripped through the air, echoing off the brick houses around them. The pregnant omega was definitely causing quite a scene in their quiet neighbourhood, his anger radiating off of him in waves. The alpha held his hands up in surrender while his brothers stood on the porch watching on in amusement. "I can't even believe you anymore! I thought you loved me! That you loved our pups, but obviously you don't!" Hot tears were pouring down the younger boy's face while the mid-July afternoon heat caused Louis' shirt to cling to his ever growing bump. The waters were always rocky when it came to Louis lately, testing each and every one of his alpha's patience daily. This time it was Marcel who had set the omega off.

The alpha rubbed his face with his right hand, trying with all his might to hold his anger in. The struggle to not raise his voice in retaliation to the pissed off omega was hard. From where Marcel was standing, he could see that his eldest brother was almost drooling over their feisty, pregnant mate, loving whenever the boy got riled up. The youngest alpha would be lying if he said the omega before him, red in the face with sweat glistening off his skin was anything far from attractive, but he had to keep that to himself if he wanted to keep his knot attached to himself. "Bunny, you know I love you and our girls" he said slowly, volume barely over a whisper. The sting his heart felt at the thought that his mate even remotely thought he didn't love their pups hurt.

"You're a liar! You hate us!" Louis' voice cracked as he continued to scream at his mate. The smaller boy surged forward, his fists pounding on the Alpha's muscular chest. Small puffs of air fell from Marcel's mouth each time Louis' smaller fists hit him, the omega not showing any mercy or restraint. The youngest alpha started counting in his head, letting the boy get 10 more hits in before a growl ripped through the air. The noise was loud and stern enough that it stopped the annoying chirps from the birds in the trees lining their driveway. Marcel's nostrils flared as he backed the smaller boy against Harry's black Range Rover, trapping him against the warmed metal. "That's enough!" he roared, gripping Louis' wrists with his left hand, his right plastered on the omega's hip. The pregnant omega glared up at his mate, fire burning in his cerulean eyes like an ocean during a tsunami, breathtaking but deadly.