I'll Let You Do Whatever You Want

It was finally the middle of December and Louis and his alphas were bundled up. There was so much they needed to do to prepare for the omega's birthday, Christmas and the arrival of their pups in just a few short weeks. "What about this store, Bunny?" Marcel asked with a wide smile. They were just about to pass a baby store and the Alpha's knew the boy had been wanting to grab some more last minute items. "Maybe they'll have that diaper bag you had been wanting" Harry offered, "I still can't believe it was sold out online and wouldn't be available until March". Louis had his heart set on a specific bag and had cried for hours over it being sold out everywhere.

"Just try not to get too excited, if they don't have it, it's alright" Edward assured the boy in front of him. The three Alphas led their mate into the bustling baby store. It was nice and warm inside the shop, giving Louis' reddened nose a break. "Look at this baby!" Louis looked over to the very excited alpha over in the corner by the more stereotypically girly section. The Alpha was holding up very small tutus and was shaking them so the tulle would bounce. The mates had decided not to get strictly "girl" items, because clothing and toys had no gender. Hell, Louis was currently in leggings and a light pink sweater with a white jacket over it. His scarf was a darker pink and his hat had glitter snowflakes on it. He didn't dress like a typical boy and that was fine by him.

"Do you think they'll fit in them? Those look so small" Louis walked over to Harry, picking one up to examine it. The waist band was really stretchy, so it would fit. "Should we get them?" The omega asked with a bright smile. "I'm going to get them in all of the colours" the alpha said seriously. The omega nodded before walking towards the back of the store, spotting Marcel over there looking through the diaper bags. "Did you find it?" Louis asked hopefully as he approached his mate. "Someone is looking in the back room, they think they may have one. But if they don't, they have a similar one. Take a look". The bag the teacher showed the boy was a similar backpack style, but it was missing the second bottle mesh holder on the side.

"You're in luck today, Sir, I found the last one of these" the sales staff member came over to the pair with a box in hand, "would you like me to put this by the till until you and your mates are ready to checkout?". "That will be perfect, thank you" the Alpha couldn't be happier that they found that bag. "Princess, come on, we've got to get going or you're going to be late for your appointment!" The youngest mate could hear Edward call across the store. His head whipped around to see that the Alpha was standing by the door, "we can come back tomorrow if you need to look for anything else. I don't have work until 6pm then".

"Alright, one second" the omega called back before turning back to Marcel. The boy stood on his tippy toes to place a sweet kiss to the ALpha's lips. "I love you, can you pay for the bag before you head off for your class?". "Of course Bunny, I'll bring it up to the nursery when I get home in a few hours". Marcel's hands rubbed at the omega's growing bump, "let me know how the girls are doing, I want to know all about how good they're growing in there" he said as he patted the bump.

That caused a giggle to come out of Louis' mouth. His eyes crinkled as he laughed, "of course Alpha, I'll send you photos and videos. It sucks you couldn't be there, but you'll be at the next one". "You know if I didn't have that dumb meeting after my class, then I would have just cancelled it for today. You know they'd love a day off from my boring lectures". "Lucky them, they could skip your classes if they wanted to, but I have to sit through them all and try to stay awake" The Alpha knew his mate was joking and didn't take any offence to it. "You just miss me being able to bend you over my desk. In a few weeks, after the girls are here, I'll let you do whatever you want".

After their goodbyes, Louis was being helped into Harry's range rover. The heated seats felt really nice on his cold body and his lower back. The walk from the store to where the car was parked was enough to give the omega a bit of a chill. "Are you excited that you were able to find that bag?" Harry asked from the driver's seat as they pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road. "I'm glad they had it" Louis said with a wide smile, "it's perfect".