Teacher's Muse

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, there's just one thing that I need, I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree"

Christmas song after Christmas song filled the air. The laughter and warmth within the Styles household were in stark contrast with the cold, stormy morning. "Mommy, mommy, mommy!" the twins screamed in sync as they jumped up and down on the large bed. Beneath the pillow white duvet was the birthday boy. "Mommy! You need to get up! Daddy says so" the younger of the two pouted when all Louis did was groan and try to roll over.

"Fine, I'm telling Daddy on you," the eldest said surely before climbing off of the bed, "you stay here and try and get Mommy up" Holly instructed Violet. The newly 6-year-olds were a team, but Holly was always in control. It reminded the triplets of themselves when they were younger. Louis could hear Holly's little feet padding across the room before the door shut again.

"Which one sent you up?" Louis' voice was barely audible due to being muffled by his plush pillow. Violet stayed quiet as she watched her tired mommy try to wake up. His hair had grown wild these days. The soft, brown tufts were standing in all different directions as he nuzzled further into his pillow.

Louis could hear footsteps leading down the hallway and towards the bedroom. Louder, more prominent ones were mirrored with the soft sound of Holly's feet. Louis screwed his eyes shut, trying to enjoy another 15 seconds of silence and warmth. One of his mates was coming towards the room, and the birthday boy just wanted a little bit more sleep.

"Daddy!" Violet giggled excitedly when she saw one of her dads enter the bedroom. "Hello little love," the curly-haired Alpha said with a smile before his large hands gripped at the sheets, "how about you two go downstairs and help your Daddies set up the table for breakfast? I heard there will be a special treat!". At those words, the two young pups ran off back down the hall to help out, wanting to be good to get that surprise treat.

"And you, my love" the Alpha started, "if you aren't coming out of there, I'll have to rip these blankets off of you" the man taunted. He shook the blankets a bit, causing Louis to whine further, rolling completely onto his stomach. As soon as the man tugged the blankets off of his small mate, Louis' ass was right in his face. The red panties hugged the man's figure. His hips had grown wider over the years, his body changing in many ways.

"You're so beautiful, Princess," the Alpha said quietly as he kissed the man's legs, "you've gotta get up, the littlest one has been fighting us, says he only wants you". Louis groaned at that. Their youngest pup, their son, had been going through a phase where the only person he cared about was Louis. The omega loved all of his children, but it's been hard to handle being the sole person to be able to provide any comfort to the small pup.

"Alright, alright, I'm up" Louis yawned as he slowly moved to get off the bed, "will you grab me some clothes while I go brush my teeth, Ed?". Louis' blue eyes were like the sky on a sweet summer's day. They continued to warm Edward's heart each time he saw them. "Of course, my sweet love".

It had been 5 years, and the mates had grown, their bond closer than ever. Louis had finished university two years ago. He had a few offers to play for different teams professionally, and at first, the omega had been hesitant to take any of them. It wasn't common for an omega to make it pro.

His mates had proved time and time again how supportive they truly were of their omega. And with their continued support, Louis found himself signing his first professional contract. He played a year with the Doncaster Rovers before he found himself pregnant with their last pup. Luckily he found out he was pregnant right as the offseason was starting, but he decided to terminate his own contract when he left. He didn't know what it'd be like to play with a newborn.