Chapter 30

Glenn POV

I wake up and i look around im still at the prison, whats left of it. I start to tear up. "MAGGIE!!!?"

Madison POV

"Kid you said girlfriend." my dad says

"I ment boyfr-"

"I know im just messing around with you." he says while ruffling Carls hair and walking towards rick.

"Geez.." i say. "Im sorry i yelled at you.. I dont know why i yelled at you i love you so much Madison im so so sorry!" Carl says while grabing my shoulders so i am looking at him. "I know." i smile, i cant stay mad at him forever i mean look at his face!

He smashes our lips together i feel so warm and i feel like im on a rollercoaster when im with him. I kiss back Carl pulled me closer to him, i feel like we are being watched which we are! Oh crap! I forgot about my dad and him dad.

I pull away, Carl looks at me confused. I point to our parents and he just frowns, "I love you." Carl says. "I love you too."

We all walk back to the house, "im going to go to bed guys. Carl you coming?" i ask, half way up the stairs. "Ill be there in a few!" he yells.

I walk up the staris to my room or i should say a room cause its not mine. I remember having my own room, thats the only place i had privacy.

Carl POV

I sit down in between my dad and her dad, "so... You love my daughter? Madisons dad said. I blushed and looked down at my hands. "Yeah.."

"Son i hope you two will one day when this is all over get married and have kids." Madisons dad said while getting something out of his wallet? Wow someone actually still has one.

He looks at my dad and smiles it looks kinda strange, he hands me a little plastic pouch. I look at it and start to blush madly.

"Now please not tonight,but if you do just make sure my daughter is really ready. If she isnt dont force her," "got it?" my dad said after him. "Yes sure." i said while standing up and walking up the stairs.

I walk into our room to see Madison, on a phone!? I walk towards her and see her looking at all the music it had on it.

I shoved the plastic into my pocket she looked up and gave me a 'what was that?' look. She reaches into my pocket and finds it. She looks at me, "haha, let my guess my dad?" she said.

"Yeah.."

"Haha well not tonight, lets go to bed."

I cuddle up with her on the bed. I wrap my arms aound her and pull her close to me.

Madison POV

I listen to the beat of Carl's heart, it is peaceful and calm. I feel safe knowing that im with him and in his arms. I soon fall asleep to his heart beat....

________________

Like it??? Well sorry it took like forever!!! Stuff has been happening. Well see you guys soon!!!!