Chapter 33

Guys you all are the best! I mean i will check and see how many veiws i get on each chapter and its like 20-30 like THANK YOU SO MUCH well back to the story!

Michonne POV

I decided to walk along the road, im walking but then i hear something. Like two people getting it on, i walk towards the sound it leads me to a old store.

I walk in to see CARL AND MADISON! "Well,well,well, what do we have here?" i laugh. The turn around and the look on their faces "dont tell" Carl says. I laugh, "did you use protection at least?"

"Yes" Madison says while handing Carl his shirt and hat. He puts them on quickly, "come on lets get going" i say. Madison grabs her bag full of supplies. Carl grabs his but he shoves a box in the bag quietly.

I laugh he just looks at me and blushes"come on kid." i say while pushing him out the door. I look at Madison to see she was just standing there biting her lip. "Can you walk?" i ask whith a smile.

She nods no, "hey lover boy you are going to have to carry her!" i yell. He looks over at her and smiles. He gives me both of their bags.

He walks over to her and picks her up, he walks past me and starts to walk back to were ever their shelter is at.

Madison POV

God i didn't think i would be in this much pain from it!

I rested my head on Carl's chest, what if my dad finds out? What happeneds if Michonne tells? God i really just need to stop worrying

"What are you thinking about?" Carl says while looking down at me. "Nothing.." i lie.

I look ahead to see we are back at the house. "Put me down.."

"Your in p-"

"Please!they will think something is up."

He nods and puts me down, but he puts his arm around me to help me walk. "Michonne you first, surprise them." i say.

She walks in and we follow right behind her, Rick looks at her and then hugs her. I hear something hit the ground i look down to see a box of condoms fell out!! Grimes!!

My dad looks at me then looks at the box he bends down and picks it up, "MADISON!" he yells. I jump at how loud he is yelling. He shows Rick, they count how many are supposed to be in the box. The found that one is missing...

"CARL, MADISON, YOU TWO ARE GOING TO BE SEPARATED!" My dad yells, i look at Rick asking for backup. "He's right, ee dont need another baby running around."

"If Judith is alive.." i mutter.

"Starting now!"

I look at Carl to tell he is upset just like me, i look at him and give him a little smile. I kiss him then start to walk upstairs. Or i should say try, im in pain but i try to hide it.

I make it upstairs and i walk in the room me and Carl were sharing..but not now.

I grab the hoodie Carl gave me when we were still at the prison, i put it on and crawl onto the bed and curl up in a ball.

I get my dad back but he treats me like im five! Im fourteen!! He just needs to chill!

I find tears rolling down my cheeks, i wipe them away. I go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look like crap! I have blood on me and dirt all over my face! I look in the cabinets to see if there is anything that can clean my face.

I find a big bottle of water somehow? And some wash rags. I put some on the rag and start to clean my face, i look at myself in the mirror to see that i actually look human again.

I grab a new rag and the water and walk out of the bathroom to the room across from mine. I know Carl will want to clean up.

I knock on the door, "come in" i hear him yell. I walk in and smile, "here clean up."

I put it down on the table and start to walk out, "you still have that hoodie?" he asks.

"Yeah.." i laugh.

"I better get going before Rick or one of them see im in here"

I kiss him on the cheek and go back to my room, i walk in and sit down on the bed.

I run my fingers threw my hair, "im sorry"

I look up to see my dad standing at my door, then he shuts it. I hear a click, i get up snd try to open the door.

Its locked!!

-------

Long chapter!