Chapter 17

Madison POV

I just can't handle Carl he always has these mood swings but I guess it is part of going threw puberty. I just decided to go talk with my mom "hey Carol have you seen my mom?" I asked while walking into her cell.

"hun sit down." she said and pated the spot next to her

"were is she?"

"when you were you know out.... There was a herd of walkers and she went out to go fetch some water and when I went out I saw that they were........"

"NO!"

"calm do-"

I just ran out of my cell and ran to find Carl. I found him in his cell crying.

"CARL, YOU SAY I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH I JUST FOUND OUT MY MOM IS........DEAD!"

"Madison I am so sorry." he said and stood up and walked my way.

I just backed up and ran into the wall and I slid down and pulled my knees up to my chest and cried. He came over to me and hushed me. "madie I'm so sorry about earlier I was just...."

"being a a**." I cut him off.

"yeah." he said

he just hugged me and he kissed my neck "Carl stop." I said but he just went to my jaw. "who is going to stop me?" he said while lifting me up and putting me on the bed. He walked over to the door and locked it. "Carl don't you think about it!" I yelled but he just kissed me but this time more passionate. "well why aren't you stopping me?" he just laughed.

"Madison I love you." he said while hovering over me.

"I love you to Carl Grimes."

he kissed me again and he put his hands up my shirt. "Carl no!". He just made a pouty face. "I am only 14 so when I'm at least a couple years-" "or when your as old as me." Carl cut me off.

"fine but not now."

"ok........ But you do know your birthday is in like a day." Carl said.

"crap." I whispered under my breath.

"what?" Carl said.

"nothing."