Chapter 22

Madison POV

so Carl and Barbie has moved cells so now I have my cell all to myself! But I do get really lonely. "Carl stop." I heard that night pitch voice again but this time a couple cells down from mine. "GO TO BED!" Beth yelled. I just laughed and then Hershel walked in. "hey I thought you would be going to bed." I asked.

"nope. I just wanted to tell you that you don't need those any more!" he pointed to the crutches in the corner. "yes!" I yelled.

"ok so just take it easy and don't put a whole bunch of pressure on it. And you will be fine."

"thanks." I said as he walked out.

I laid down and just dreamed of the world before everything happened.

~dream~

I walked out of first hour and walked over to my locker. "hey madie!"

I turned my head to see Carl "hey. What's up?"

"nothing."

"are you sure?" I asked concerned. "i-I just wanted to ask you so-something."

"ok speak."

"will you be my g-"

I woke up and screamed. But that only made Beth run in. "what's wrong?" she asked. "my dream it was true I mean it was real it did happen before all this but now I remember that me and Carl have dated in the sixth grade." I said out of air. "so you already knew Carl?"

"yeah but I didn't remember any of it or him at all."

"weird!"

"yeah.............."

"hey breakfast is ready!" I heard Rick yell.

Beth ran out I changed into my skinny jeans and a black tank top and my combat boots. I walked downstairs to see everyone here except for Carl. Even Hanna was here. "Madison go get Carl. Please?" Rick asked. I nodded and walked back upstairs and I walked over to his cell I walked in to see him crying? "hey um breakfast is ready." I say awkwardly. I was at the door when he spoke. "you really didn't remember me?" he aaked.

I sighed and sat next to him "you were listening?"

"yeah."

"well I mean I really didn't think about it but when I had that dream last night everything came back. And i mean everything!"

he just stared at the ground. I walked out when i heard him say "i still love you and i always will."

---------

yes or no chapter?