Chapter 29

Michonnes POV

I lost them I lost them all

I been walking on this road for ever! I walk up to a area to see foot prints? No it can't be maybe?

No I walk away into the forest.

Carl POV

I look at Madison to tell she was still mad at me but she can't stay mad at me forever right? "Hey did you know that I love this one girl?" I say while pulling her over to the bed. "Carl I really don't want to here about your love life before all this crap happened" she says while standing up to leave.

I run up to her and grab her hand and spin her around to face me. "She is beautiful,nice,sweet,loving, adorable!, and I live her!" I finish. "OK I don't wan-"

"Its you!!!" I yell.

I look in her eyes to see sadness still and just pure hatred. "What has you all down in the dumps?" I say while pulling her onto the soft white bed. "I just really miss my family and now we have no were to live! Our life is over!" I look at her and just shake my head.

"We are your family"

"I mean real family,Carl" I look away and stand up. "I thought we were your family!! But I guess you don't give a shit about us!!! Do you!?!?!?"

"CARL I LOVE YOU ALL TO DEATH BUT I MISS MY FAMILY!!"

I walk out of the room and slam the door shut.

Madison POV

"BANG!!" I jump. I can feel the warm liquid flowing down my face. I wipe then away and stand up and walk out of Carl's room to go find a different one were he isn't in it!

I walk down the stairs to see rick looking out the window and saying "there's a man out there he looks about my age?" "Is he alive?" I turn around to see Carl waking over to the door and looking threw the peep hole.

I push the curtains out of the way and look. OMG THATS MY DAD!!!! "RICK I KNOW WHO THAT IS!" I yell.

"Wh-" I run out the door and yell "daddy?!" I yell. He turns around and I see his eyes widen I smile, I run as fast as I can and jump in his arms. "Madison?" He said in my ear. I pull away and look at him and nod yes.

"Madison!!!" I hear Carl yell my name. Oh no now time for the over protective dad, "Carl this is my dad." I say while walking over to carl . Carl looks at me and smiles "nice to meet you Mr,Patrick" he says while shaking his hand. I hug Carl while Carl laughs.

I can feel my dad staring at us. "And I'm Madison's girlfriend" Carl finishes while kissing me.

"Cough! That's my daughter" my dad says

"Daaad......!"

---------------------------------------

Sorry its short!