Chapter 8

Sam POV

"Madison will you be my girlfriend?"

Madison POV

"yes I will be your girlfriend!" I was excited that I actually have a boyfriend.

"so do you have anywhere to sleep tonight?" Sam said.

"actually I really don't. Do um you have room for me to stay with you?"

"uh yeah! You really think someone is going to share a room with me." he says.

"ok so I'm going to sleep with you now I guess." I said sadly to see what he would do.

"oh I see Maddy doesn't want to sleep with her new and awesome and cute boyfriend?"

"first did you say Maddy?"

"why yes cuz I like that so for now on I'm going to call you Maddy!" he said while standing up and saying it in a king type voice.

"ok you king I think its getting late we should probably head back."

he picked me up bridal style and we headed back down to go inside to eat then go to bed.

"hey you do know I can walk?"

"yes but you are my queen so I have to carry you!" he said while laughing.

I just was laughing. We entered the cell blocks but when we entered everyone was just looking at us.

"what's going on?" Rick said while walking over to us.

"um well I don't know how to say this but.... Me and Sam are dating now." everyone was just in shock even Carl was surprised.

"we are going to bed now." Sam said while he is still holding me but he just walked up the stairs he just whispers something into my ear.

"don't worry about them they are just jealous." that just made me laugh harder.

we finally reached his cell but then I noticed that there it was it was Carls hat on the bottom bunk.

"Sam do you share a room with Carl ?" I asked.

"yeah but he mostly is always with his girlfriend."

"ok so witch bed is yours?"

"the top one."

I just hopped on to the bed but I guess when I did that he saw my wrist's.

"Madison um why did you do this?!" he said holding my wrists out in front of me. I just couldn't hold it in much longer I just stared to cry like crazy.

"It was w-when some kid would bully me a year ago."

he just came up to me and hugged me and when he did that he pulled away and looked me in the eyes and kissed me. His lips are so soft and perfect.

"how did you like that?"

I just giggled and he kissed me again.

Carl POV

I was tired so I was heading to mine and sams cell. But when I walked in a saw that they are sucking each other face off.

"um can you guys not do that when I'm in here!"

they just rolled their eyes and climbed up to his bed.

THREE HOURS LATER

Madison POV

it was like two in the morning and Sam was gone but then I realized he went on a run with Rick and Daryl.

I was having a nightmares all night I woke up screaming. And I heard Carl say something.

"come down here please."

I got down and saw that he was awake and worried about what happened.

"what do you want."

"you can sleep with me tonight since you are scared." he said with a side ways smile.

I sat down and cuddled up to him but he just grabbed my wrists like everyone else does.

"why?"

"someone was bullying me last year. Ok."

he just pulled me closer to him and put his arm around my waist and looked me in my eyes and leans in but I don't know what to do. But it was to late we were kissing and I felt sparks and butterflies in my stomach.

he pulled back and said.

"I'm not dating any one now."

"so you broke up with Britney?"

"yeah she wouldn't let me hang out with you or anything like that."

"so you did miss me?".

"yes alot."

when he said that it made me smile.

"Madison will you be my girlfriend?"

--------------------

hey so who is she going to choose? Please keep reading.