Chapter 16

Carl POV

we were looking right at the town that calls themselves Woodbury and they have alot of people and weapons. "dad I think I can see a way in." I yelled quietly. And he nodded and we went over to the whole in the wall.

I heard someone yelling and then I heard a name and it was Glenns! I ran over to were I heard it from to see Glenn and Madison!

"dad!" I whispered but yelled at him.

they ran my way and I pointed at Madison and Glenn and they got out a flash grenade and threw it in there and I ran inside and grabbed Madison my dad grabbed Glenn. Madison looked so tired and hungry.

we ran out to were we left the cars and I hoped in the car with Madison I untied the rope that was on her wrists and I took the tape off her mouth. I uncovered her eyes that had a bandana covering them.

she just grabbed me and hugged me I was so scared for her. I pulled away and kissed her it was long and passionate and it was so warm and I didn't want to stop. We pulled away at the same time cause we heard clapping and kissing noises. "so you and Carl?" Glenn said.

"shut up!" I said playfully

Madison POV

I just laughed at what Glenn said he was like a brother to me. I just love the people around me.

we arrived at the prison to see everyone standing outside except for Lori?

"hey were is my mom?" Carl asked.

everyone looked down and just shook their heads

"NO WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TRY TO SA-"

"CARL! We tried she didn't make it, it was an c-section and she just didn't have what it takes!" Beth yelled at Carl and that was the first time I heard her yell at anybody.

Carl walked inside and I followed him and he entered our cell and just sat on the bed and cried. "Carl,I'm so sorry she is in a bet-"

"NO SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO STAY SAFE AND STAY WITH ME! AND YOU CANT HELP ME WITH THIS YOU CANT HELP WITH ANYTHING MADISON!" he yelled at me

"WELL CARL I GUESS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I DONT KNOW WHAT YPU ARE GOING THROUGH!

I yelled and stormed off.

------------

what you think?