Chapter 4

Madison POV

I woke up in a dark gray room. " hello!" I yelled to see if anyone else was in the room. I am tied up to a chair. " know one can here you princess." I turned around to see a young man who looks like he is sixteen. " what do you want from me?!" I yelled with anger. I am so mad, I looked down were my knife and gun is but they were gone.

" all I want is you. You are so perfect." he came up to me and lifted my chin so I gave him eye contact. " you are sixteen and I'm fourteen so stay away from me and my family!" he slowly raised his hand and slapped me as hard as he can. I fell over in the chair and now he is kicking me as hard as possible. " they will find you and kill you if you kill me!" I yelled and coughed up blood. " I see that the princess is not that tough as I thought!" he yelled and punched me.

he left finally and I was bleeding alot now. Then the man with the eye patch came in. " ouch! I see Jon beat me to you!" he said while laughing. " he just sat across the table from me. " oh I almost forgot." he came up behind me and untied me." thanks." I said threw my teeth. " now just tell your group to leave and never come back and you can leave." he said while smiling it was giving me chills.

" NO! Stay away from them!" I yelled cause they are my ONLY family left........ And I really lo- have feelings for Carl. He just laughed at me and punched me. " you are so dumb they don't care about you. You are NOTHING BUT A WEAK GIRL!" that just crossed the limit i just wanted to punch him and give him the pain i am in.

Carl POV

" MADISON!!!" I yelled and ran tords the truck but it sped away just like that it was gone...... She was gone......

hey guys sorry for not updating for a while but go read my other story it is called is this real and goodnight or good day!