Chapter 24

Madison POV

"back again?" Hershel joked.

I sat down on the stool and he examined my face. "well there will be a little bruising and that might be all. Now when I see Hanna she might need stitches." he joked.

"yeah I had three sisters so that probably explains it." I said but as soon as I said that I remember all my family and friends. "are you alright?" Carl asked.

I blinked away the tears and put on a smile "yeah.....yeah I just got a little pain in my head." I lied. "Glenn said he wanted to talk to me so I'll see you later." Carl said.

"ok." I kissed him good bye and left to see what everybody else is doing.

I walked to the cafeteria to run into Rick. "wow Carl finally left your side." "what do you mean?" I asked a little worried. "well all he talks about is you! He was like did you know Madisons lips are really soft and her eyes are so beautiful!" he said throwing his hands up."really?"

"yes he is IN LOVE WITH YOU!" he yelled. I blushed "DAD!" I looked up at the stairs to see a blushing Carl. "is that true?" I asked Carl. "yes." he said walking down the stairs. I met him half way and he looked in my eyes I just stared back at him. "I love you." he said while cupping my face. "I love you more." I laughed. He kissed the tip of my nose and smiled "TAG YOUR IT!" he yelled and ran outside.

I ran after him and looked around to see nothing? "Carl!" I yelled. "don't move sweetie." I heard a deep scraggly voice said. I tried to screen but the person shoved a rag in my mouth, it smiled really weird. I took one look around to see the governor holding Carl. Then everything went black.........

-------------

hope you liked it! And I hoped everyone has a good day!~Madison