Chapter 28

Carl POV

"Well........the Governor well when we knocked you out he took us to his little town Woodbury and then they started asking me questions and stuff, but I wouldn't reply so they just beat me and then I just don't remember anything else but next thing I knew is that I woke up in the middle of the ya-"

I got cut off by a huge explosion "MADISON STAY WITH ME! LETS GO OUTSIDE! NOW" I yelled I grabbed Madison's hand and ran outside to see the Governor with Hershel and michonne!  I stood by the gate with Madison by my side. I don't want to loose her too like everyone I love! I look at Madison to see she is crying! I guess cause she loves Hershel and michonne I mean I love them too but right now I'm in shock!

I look over at Maggie and beth to see them practically balling their eyes out! I would too though if it was my dad or even Madison! "We could all live here!" I hear my dad yell at the Governor. I mean he has a tank and a lot of people with him what else could he want! "I don't think so!" The governor yelled back.

"I think it could work!" My dad yells

I see the governor look at michonnes sword that he has at Hershel's neck and back at my dad.

"Liar............" He whispers while swinging the sword at his neck!

I look at Madison to see she was screaming and same with Maggie and beth. I grab Madison and run to the wepons, "here take this and just meet me here I'm going to go find my dad!" I yell I start to walk away but to be grabbed by Madison she pulls me close and kisses me. "Stay safe. Please?!"

"Always." I whisper into her ear and kiss her cheek and run off to find my dad!

Madison POV

I could barely hear anything cause of all the gun shots and bombing from the tank. It has been at least thirty minutes since I have seen Carl or anyone from our group! I could see that most of their people are dead I look out in the distance to see the governor but.............. Dead!

I wonder around and I could hear rick calling for his son Carl! "Carl! Carl!" I run over to see he him walking or should I now say limping. I  run over to him and look at him "have you seen Carl or Judith?" He chokes out "no" I help him walk more to look for them.

I see two walkers ahead and I was about to kill them but they were killed I by the one and only Carl grimes! I run up to him and hug him I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist he chuckled and I jumped down to let rick see his son. They hug and Carl looks around. I look to my left to see a baby cart and I run over to it to only see fresh blood. I start crying. I guess today is my emotional day!

Carl and rick start crying to them rick starts to tell us we need to leave and fast.

~timeskip~

Madison POV

We have been walking for I don't know it feels like for ever! I have been helping rick walk cause Carl is now just acting like a dick! Its starting to get on my nurves! "Slow down!" Rick yells at Carl cause he is way ahead of us. "Carl, slow down!" He yells again, but this time he stop's "we need to stick together everything is going to be-" rick trailed off.

I huf "what are we going to do?" I ask rick " well I see a restaurant up ahead and I thought I saw a sign that said there was a naborhood around here so we can clear out the restaurant for food and anything else then go to one of the houses. "

I nodded and walked up to the door of the restaurant and rick told us to stay here but we refused so we all went in. I walked in and headed stait to the kitchen. "Hey I fou- ahhhh!! WALKER!" I SCREAM I tried shooting it but I fell. Rick ran in and shot it. I saw Carl just walk in and look at me and walk right back outside.

"What a dick!" I slightly yelled rick chuckled I looked at him "what?"

"Well I remember when me and Lori would have these little fights and it looks just like what you and Carl are doing."

"Oh" I walked out and walked straight for the naborhood. "This house looks better then the rest." Rick said pointing to the last house on the street. I stood back while rick busted down the door. I walked in and I saw Carl walking ahead of everyone and I guess rick noticed too.

"Carl! Car!" He yelled

Carl turned around and banged on the wall "hey asshole! Hey shitface!" He yelled "watch your mouth!" Rick yelled. "Are you kidding me if they were down there they would of come out!" He yelled.

He walked upstairs and rick gave me a look telling me to please go talk to him. I nodded and walked upstairs to see Carl looking at a huge TV and video games and........smiling. "Um Carl?" I said while walking in more.

"What!" He spat. "Um what's wrong?"

"WHATS WRONG WHATS WRONG!? WELL I JUST LOST THE PRISON AND NOW I HAVE A ANNOYING GIRLFRIEND UP MY BUTT TWENTY FOUR SEVEN!"

I stood there in shock I lifted my hand and slapped Carl across his cheek. He looked shocked and just hurt "Madison I'm I'm sorry!"

"Then why would you say that!!!" I said in tears.

He came close and kissed me "if I hated you why would I kiss you?" He smirked.

-----------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but there you go! And I added a little video!