Chapter 10

Daryl POV

Carl walked out of his and sams and now madisons cell. But smiling.

he came down walked pass me and there it was (well you know).

"CARL GRIMES HAS A HIKY!" I yelled and he turned around looked behind me.

Madison POV

Carl looked passed Daryl and looked at me. I mouthed "don't you dare tell him it was me!"

he nodded and I walked passed them and sat down next to Beth who was talking to Lori.

'"girls all line up we are going to check and see who else was part of this!'

oh no I'm in so much trouble. Beth was first and she was clear to go then Britney she was clear them me!

"lets see here can you move your hair please." Daryl said.

I moved my hair and Daryl just looked at me and smiled.

Sam.POV

Daryl just smiled and yelled "we have a couple. And they are Carl Grimes and Madison Patrick!"

"WAIT NO IM DATING MADISON SHE CANT BE DATING CARL!" I yelled and everyone just looked at Madison in "wow"

Madison POV

"FINE! I GOT SCARED AND LAID DOWN WITH CARL AND HE KISSED ME AND THEN I FELT SOMETHING IN MY STOMACH AND IT WAS FIREWORKS AND I FELT SPARKS WHEN WE KISSED! BUT WHEN I KISSED SAM I FELT.......nothing."

and I ran outside and I heard someone yelling my name and I turned around to see Carl following me.

"Madison is that all true?" Carl asked as I stopped in my tracks and he pulled me by my waist.

"yes. Carl I did feel that and I do have feelings for you."

"well then will you go out with me?" he asked and pulled me as close as we could get.

"yes"

he leaned in and so did I. I put my hand around his neck and he put is around my waist.he pulled me to a empty room and started to kiss me again and then I heard something.

"Carl did you here that?" I was now scared.

"n-."

"well I guess Daryl was right." I turned and saw SAM.

"Sam I am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I looked at Carl and he pulled me behind him. I looked down at his hand and he had a GUN.

"Sam you don't want to do this." Carl said gripping his gun.

"do what kill you!"

he pulled the gun out and shot but all I heard was Carl screaming and it all went black and all I wanted to know is why. Why did I always get hurt?