Chapter 34

Carl POV

Im sitting im a room, i am just looking around. I washed up already, i look actually like a teenage boy.

I miss my mom....she wouldn't have locked us up in different rooms.

I start to cry, i hear footsteps heading towards my room door. I look to see my dad standing at the door. "Dad...i miss mom" i cry.

He nods and walks over to me and hugs me, i start to bawl my eyes out. "Shhh its ok she will always be with us.." he says while rubbing my back.

I nod and pull away and sit down on the bed, i wipe the tears away. "So you and Madison huh?" i laugh

I smile and close my eyes remembering everything, every touch and move. "Son...her dad is very upset. You know that?" he says while sitting next to me.

"Im sorry i-"

"I know son. Go tell that to her dad."

I nod and walk out the door, i walk downstairs to see he is just sitting on the couch holding the box of condoms.

"Mr, Patrick i am so so so sorry about what i did with your daughter. I hope we can just restart?" i say.

He nods no....."get out.." he whispers, i walk back up the stairs. I stop at the room that Madison is in. I see a key that is on a bookshelf. I grab it and put it in the door, "Lets get moving terminus is not that far!!" i here my dad yell.

I unlock the door and see that Madison has changed into different clothes, she is wearing some tight black skinny jeans and a shirt that says "come and get it" it is really tight on her but she looked so hot in it.

She pulls on her combat boots and turns around and sees me, i smile and pull her close to me. I kiss her head and intertwine our fingers together.

She pulls away and runs and grabs the hoodie i gave her, "really?" i laugh

"Yes really."

We walk downstairs to see everyone waiting, i look at Madison to see that she looked disappointed..

-Hours later-

Madison POV

We have been walking on these train tracks for hours, we make a turn into the woods.

I see a road and a car, "look." i point

I run to the car and look inside to see if there was anything useful, but no luck.

I look behind me to see that rick and the adults are sitting around a small fire, i climb into the car.

I hear the other door open i look to see Carl, i smile. I yawn "tired?" he says while shutting the door. I nod yes he lays down first and i lay down with him.

I fall asleep...

-an hour later-

I wake up but to feel that Carl is gone... I hear a bang at the window i look to see a man standing there with a knife.

I start to breath really heavy, he opens the door and pulls me out by my hair, i scream in pain.

"First the girl, then the boy, them the girl with the sword, then the man, then you" a guy says while pointing at rick.

I start to cry, im on the ground with a big guy on top of me. He starts to take his belt off, i cry even louder. But he slaps me, i look at the area were i last saw my dad to see a man stabing him to death.

"DADDY!!" i yell.

"Stop.." rick says

"What you ganna do about it!" a man yells

Rick was standing neck to neck with the dude, he leans in and bites his neck.

I look at him in shock, i look away i see Daryl wait Daryl? getting beat to death. But the men stop,as soon as they saw what rick did to the man.

The man pulls me up and holds a knife to my neck. "I'll do it!" he yells

"I got him" rick says, the guy drops me to the ground i crawl over to Carl, he grabs me and hugs me so tight. I cry and cry..

______________

OMG i am so so sorry if this chapter made no sense my mom was bugging me and all that stuff but yeah just imagine rick already killed that man in the bathroom. And wow the season finale! Omg like ugh i dont want to spoil if anyone hasn't seen it.