Chapter six

Carl POV

" I will never ne-" I looked back at Madison to find that she had her eyes close"MADISON NO!NO! YOU CANT LEAVE ME!" I looked over at my dad who was just staring at Madison in shock.

"WE H-HAVE TO GET HER TO HERSHEL NOW!" my dad yelled at us. I picked Madison up bridal style and ran to the car. I put Madison besides me and when I did that I saw one of her wrists and they had cut marks on them like they had been there for awhile.

now I have to ask her why she did this to herself. We finally left the hell hole and drove to the prison. "dad we need to hurry up she is bleeding from a cut in her gut but she might die!" I yelled at them but they just looked at me concerned and just sped up.

we finally made it to the prison, "HERSHEL!" he came wobbling out of a cell I went into that cell and sat her down. Oh no her mom doesn't know she was on a run I have to tell her. I found her folding clothes and they looked like Madisons but I just spilled out everything. "um your daughter might d-die and she is now with Hershel for help." I was trying not to cry but my vision got blurry and a tear came out. "excuse me she is dying!" she yelled when she said that everyone is starting at me.

"yes." I said and walked away to the cell were Hershel was but to see he just stitched her up and was already done.

"don't touch her, she could still die."

"ok ut when will she wake up?"

"we can never tell. It will just take time."