Chapter 23

Carl POV

She didn't remember me! But I mean we dated for like two years! I love her still and not Hanna. I got up and put my sheriff hat on and walked downstairs for breakfast. I saw Madison smiling and talking to Beth. I smiled to myself and sat down. I just stared at Madison and I guess Hanna was talking to me cause then I got slapped across the cheek. I looked around the room to see all eyes on me. "now answer my question why are you staring at Madison!" she yelled

I just stood up and got up on the table. "ok so this is what's going on I love Madison and not Hanna so Hanna I'm sorry but we are over. Madison will you now be mine forever?" I asked and walked over to her and got down on one knee. "I um yes!" I jumped up and kissed her she smiled into the kiss and I could hear everyone clapping. "damn romance novel." Daryl said and walked away.

"my life is now complete." I smiled.

"ok so now son you need to help me with some farming." my dad said and patted my back.

"see you later." I kissed Madison.

"my cell!" she yelled while walking away.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Madison POV

I walked to my cell, and then I got punched. One after another and then I let out a scream I could hear everyone running towards us. I saw it was Hanna. I punched her one after another and again and again and again and again. "IM NOT YOUR PUNCHING BAG!" I screamed and kicked her in the side.

I felt someone pull me away and I cried into their chest. "shh its ok." I heard the person speak. I knew it was Carl. I pulled away and looked up at him he looked so pissed off at hannas big blow up on my face.

I looked down at Hanna to see I messed up her face bad!

she just smiled at me. Weird! "lets go get you cleaned up." Carl said while dragged me down to the infirmary.