Chapter 25

Madison POV

I felt like something just hit my head with a hammer! I pull my arms but to be stopped by leather type stuff holding my arms down to the chair. All I could think was that the governor killed Carl and was going to kill me next. I couldn't speak cause of the duck tape that was over my mouth.

I could hear someone getting beat to death. "now Carl tell me were!" was all I could hear. But at least I now know Carl is alive but the worse part about it is that he is suffering. I heard footsteps heading towards the door. I closed my eyes of fear "oh looky here we have a pretty one."

I opened my eyes to see the one and only Governor. He walked around me and ran his fingers through my long dirty blonde hair. I could feel him stare down at my body. "you have a really pretty body." he said while touching my thigh. I flinched he just laughed. He ripped the duck tape off my mouth and started to tell me to talk so I did. "you are on sick man! Let us go! Our people will come and kill all of your people and I will make sure I will kill you!" I yelled

he just sat there in surprise at my out burst. "well then we have a mean one! Well then let me see here." he said looking at me. He walked up to me and ripped my shirt off so now I only had my jeans and brawl on. "oh do you want to speak some more?" he asked.

I sat in silence"now you get to sit here and be ashamed of what you said to me!" he slapped me.

"you son of a b*tch!" I yelled at him. "oh." he walked over to me and cut my jeans of next. I kicked him in the junk. He just screamed and ran out of the room and locked the door. Now all I was in was my underwear and my brawl.

and it is not you know warm in a dark room with know window. "ahhhh!" I heard someone yell outside of the room. Then I heard a big bang. It sounds like gun shots!