Chapter 14

Rick POV

I woke up and went to Carls cell to wake him up but I see he is now sleeping with Madison. I think they should brake up cause we have to much going on I mean like the governor and the walkers.

Madison POV

I woke up to see Carl is gone so I decided to go get dressed and see what everyone is doing. I put on my black tank top and black skinny jeans and combat boots. I walked downstairs to see Lori eating breakfast.

"morning!" I said.

"morning sweet heart!" Lori said very happy.

in the corner of my eye I see Rick watching me and I think he didn't like me some reason but I just ignored him. I sat down and started to eat. I felt a arm around my waist and a kiss on my cheek.

"morning beautiful." he whispered into my ear.

"morning."

"Madison, I'm going on a run do you want to come?"

"yeah I need some fresh air."

"ok we leave in ten."

I walked upstairs and grabbed my gun and knife when I heard that deep voice but it was sweet sounding.

"you don't have to go Madison." I turned around to see Carl standing at the door way of our cell.

"I want to."

"ok but one thing be safe." he said hugging me witch felt so warm I never wanted to leave his grip.

I walked downstairs and ran outside to see Glenn talking to Maggie.

I was entering the car when someone pulled me out and into a hug "please stay safe. Stay with Glenn at all times." he pulled away and kissed me I pulled back and jumped into the car.

"so you and Carl?" Glenn asked with a huge smile.

"shut up."

he just started laughing like crazy. And then I saw someone and it was.......