Chapter 21

Madison POV

"who wants to talk to me?" I ask Beth

"him!" she said pointing at the guy standing in front of me. "bye!" she yelled and left.

"so hi my name is Madison people call me Maddie."

"cool, my name is Patrick."

he said sticking his hand out for me to shake it "um I kids can't cause I have these." I said looking at the crutches. "ok."

we talked for a while then he left cause Daryl wanted him. So I talked to Beth "so about Hanna she is new Carl found her surrounded by walkers and then he thought you were dead and so he got together with Hanna." Beth explained. "dose he know I'm here?" I asked.

"no."

I looked at Carl in the distance farming with his dad. And he had no shirt on either. "stop staring!" she yelled and that made Carl look up at us. He was smiling when he saw me he was just dropped what he was holding and ran up to were we are at. But to be stopped by Hanna. She looked at me and gave me a dirty look and then dragged Carl inside.

it was dinner time I sat next to Patrick and Beth. I tried to stay far as possible from Carl ever since he saw me he keeps looking at me. I walked up to my cell to see Patrick standing at the entrance just waiting for something. "what's wrong?" I asked. "I wanted a goodnight kiss." he said making a pouty face.

I kissed his cheek and then he just skipped off like a little kid.

I was just thinking and laying on the top bunk when I heard that annoying night pitch laugh. Carl and Hanna walked in and then they started to make out. I just wanted to puke "cough cough!" I said sarcastically "oh your here." the Barbie doll said. "oh sort I didn't know Barbie dolls could talk!"

she just stomped off. Finally I can get some good night sleep.......

--------

ok so I just wanted to let everyone know that I like Hanna so everything in my story means nothing in real life!