Chapter 3

Madison POV

I woke up and looked around the cell but to only find Rick, Glenn, Maggie, And Daryl looking at me and Carl. " Carl you might want to wake up!" I shook him and he woke up finally" hello beautiful!" l smiled but remember that they are still watching us.

" um you to seem to be really good friends" Daryl looked at us and laughed. I looked at Carl who was hiding his face under his pillow. " you know we have to go on watch today so you can't hide here forever." he took the pillow off of his face. I looked to see that Rick and them left. " Carl witch way is the restrooms?" he looked at me funny like I have been here like forever. " down the hall. And I will see you up in the guard tower for watch."

" yeah " I ran down the hall but to only be stopped by Breanna. " so I heard that you and Carl are like something now!?" she yelled at me. " ow no we are just good friends." I walked off to go use the restroom and get dressed.

I am wearing some shorts and a tank top. I ran outside to see Liz talking to Carl but I don't care so I just went to the guard tower for my job. I saw someone out of my corner of my eyes. " hey I saw someone outside the fences!" I yelled down to Carl. But to see he was still talking to Liz. So I decided to go out and see what or who it was.

I walked out at least to were I saw the man. " hi pretty! You shouldn't be out here alone." I heard a deep voice say. I tun around to see a man with a eye patch. " what do you want! " I ask the man but to only feel a sharp pain in the back of my head and to only hear the mans evil laughing.

Carl POV

I was talking to Liz about Madison since they are best friends. I go up to the guard tower but Madison is gone. I look out in the distance to see a truck driving away. " MADISON! "