𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐕

[ O N E  Y E A R  LATER ]

"How's my favorite little Uchiha?!" Kushina squished the little girls cheeks with a bright grin as Obito pouted.

"What happened to me?"

"You were never my favorite."

"Hey!" Nakano smugly glanced at the boy while the Uzumaki fawned over her. Obito caught her eye and his immediately started twitching.

Once Kushina turned around to speak Nakano faced her cousin and pulled her eyelid while sticking out her tongue. Obito bared his teeth as an irk mark appeared on his head. He tackled her and the two immediately began to wrestle.

"Stupid!"

"I'm stupid? I graduated before you even knew how to shit properly!"

"What?!"

Kakashi sweatdropped in annoyance and picked Nakano up by the back of her collar, which was hard since she was taller than him.

"Kano-Chan..."

"Obito-Kun..."

"Sorry." They both said to their friends while glaring at each other.

"Oh~" Shivers ran down their spines. "I do hope you two are getting along~?"

"Y-Yes, Ma'am/ Nee-Chan."

"Good! Because I want to treat you all to some ramen!"

"Yes-!" Nakano was about to celebrate when a stern hand hit her head.

"Kano-Chan can't eat ramen."

"HEH!?" Absolutely horrified with his words, Nakano looked at him with wide eyes while he practically glared at her.

"It's basically all you've been eating on solo mission and when you aren't home. It's clearly unhealthy for you."

"B-But, Kakashi-Chan!"