𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

In the morning, Nakano wasn't surprised that she woke up first, and with a little pain in the lower part of her body. Of course, her face flushed when she realized the reason behind that pain. But she also realized she was dirty since neither had cleaned themselves last night.

So, she hesitantly pushed against her lovers chest and got up to leave. Before she could even touch the floor, an arm pulled her back and pressed her back against a chest.

A tired groan left Kakashi as he nuzzled his head into her neck once again.

"Where do you think you're going...?" Her back arched a little as a chill went down her spine at the feeling of his...Morning problem.

"S-Shower." He clicked his tongue and wrapped his legs around her waist.

"No round two?"

"I- I'll be late to the clan meeting..."

"So?"

"My father will be mad."

"Mm..." He grinned. "So we can have a round two later?"

"uHm-"

"Just kidding." He picked her up and yawned, walking towards the shower. Nakano smiled nervously and wrapped her arms around his neck, praying to god she wouldn't be late to the meeting, or the old elders would scold her.

"Kakashi, I'm going to be late if we shower together..."

"No you wont." He smiled with closed eyes to hide the mischievous glint that crossed them. "I won't do anything."

She was late.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Mother Fudging elders better expire soon or i'll do it myself!"

"You shouldn't speak of the elders like that, princess." One of the Uchiha glared at her, clearly not a fan. Rolling her eyes a little, she stuck her tongue out at him and turned away.

The male, known as Takemi, growled and openly expressed his dislike for her.

"I don't care if you are the daughter of lord Fugaku, you're a disgrace!"

"Oh?" Her grin quickly faded, as everyone in the compound around slowly stopped to stare at the scene. Takemi being the idiot he is, still continued to berate and scold her attitude, making sure to point out she was a female and not a male.

"Hey..." Any hint of playfulness was gone from her voice as she took a few steps towards him. She lifted her blindfold and revealed her different coloured eyes, glaring at him.

"Who do you think you are...?" An aura none of the Uchiha had sensed from years, oozed out from her. Like she was someone who demanded they respect her.