𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

"Wood style! Shin Susenju!" 

"Susanoo!"

She clenches her teeth at the much larger wood creature, groaning in pain as it hits her susanoo.

"You honestly think you can beat me?" Hiroshi laughs. "You could never!"

"Hiroshi this isn't like you!" She knew she had to stop holding back, but it wasn't easy. 

"I know somewhere inside of you, that the Hiroshi I knew years ago is there, come back to us!" He flinched before glaring even more than before, hatred practically written all over his face as he brought the thousand hands to attack her. 

"Shut up! You dont and never will know me!"

She grunted and increased the size of her susanoo, dodging the few thousand hands she could and forming her susanoo hammer and increasing it to an even larger size. Nakano sighed as she used a move she had been developing for years. 

She slung her susanoo hammer into the air, flying along with it with her susanoo wings and quickly forming hand signs inside of her susanoo. Her hammer brightened red as fire appeared out of it followed by a strong wind jutsu to make the flames larger.

The fire burned much of Hiroshi's own monster, angering him as the Tsukuyomi moon almost disappeared. He used the rest of his wooden hands to pin her susanoo to the ground, but she shocks him when her susanoo gains a yellow aura inside of it.

"You may have stopped my infinity, but now I can just use bijuu mode!"

"Damn it!" Curses left him as he used the remaining wooden hands to punch her susanoo, almost breaking it had it not been for the flash of yellow that jumped in to save her, and she was able to deactivate her susanoo as Hashirama jumped away with her.

"Crap...I spent a lot of my chakra on that move..."

"That was incredible," He complimented her, setting her on the ground carefully and hovering his hands over her body to heal her. Hashirama was truly shocked at the power these two held, as she was able to fight the thousand hands jutsu with a single susanoo.

"Hashirama-Sama," She tiredly said and cussed at the pain in her head. "I'm sorry. You must be disappointed to know a person dubbed as the strongest is as weak as me."

Shaking his head at her words, she sent him a small look of curiosity. "Far from it, actually. It's amazing how you were able to fight the thousand hands with a single susanoo. Madara is the only one I've ever known to be able to do that...You should rest."

"But I need to-"

"No." He shook his head and clenched his teeth when he noticed her chakra slowly dying. "Have faith in your comrades." She looked at the yellow blur from before that had saved her and slowly closed her eyes.