𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕

"I know going on the front lines for the first time is probably hard, but I assure you theres nothing to worry about."

'I'm not afraid, Mina-nii.'  She wanted to say. 'I'm not afraid of this, i'm afraid of losing Obito and the others...And now I can't do anything about it.'

She wanted to cry, and cry, and cry, and cry, and cry-

She. Just. Wanted. To. Cry.

And as she slaughtered her enemy easily along with her sensei, looking so cold to others but she herself knew the truth.

"I'm sorry." She uttered for each person. She knew there would be family missing them, and she was being greedy by killing them in order to save her own.

"I'm sorry." Her eyes were hollow and cold but her heart was in pain and once again drowning in that darkness.

By the middle of the battle, Nakano was drenched in blood and staring at her last victim in horror. Her teeth clenched and her head tilted back, eyes closed and mouth opening to let out a pain-filled ear ripping scream.

A scream they all heard.

Nakano allowed a single tear to run down her cheek as she ripped her arm out of the mans chest. His body slowly dropped until it landed on another's, splashing in the pool of blood. 

Her shoulders rose up and down and her eyes finally activated to their full power.

"I'm so sick and tired of this war!" Everyone watched as a colour surrounded her and formed the shape of a person. 

"It's always killing and killing and killing! Don't you ever get sick of it?! Dont you!?" 

The red susanoo changed as the right side of her hair turned red and her right eye turned sky blue.

The susanoo swept its arm down and instantly crushed a few of them.

"I hate killing! I hate this, I just want it to stop!" It retracted its hand and opened it's palm, grabbing the handle of the hammer-like object and swinging it down.

Blood poured down from her eyes as her blue one didn't even let the shinobi from behind try and touch her. Minato appeared and swiftly cut the mans throat. His concerned eyes only met her back as she continued to kill, and kill,