𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

"O-Obito..." Obito sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck with a grin as Kakashis eyes watered while Rin was resting after reuniting with Obito.

Nakano was sitting down on the railing, watching with soft and longing eyes as Kakashi hugged Obito which startled the boy.

"G-Geez, I didn't know you missed me that much..."

"You died. How are you alive?"

She watched for a second, seeing Hiroshi's figure replaced Obito's and Minato was Shun while she was Kakashi.

She turned her head down and ruffled her hair, shoulders shaking slightly as she stood and caught the attention of the Namikaze.

"Mina-Nii."

"Huh?"

"I need to go on a mission. I'll tell captain that Kakashi is sick."

"Oh no, that's alright. I gave you and Kakashi a break today."

"Oh...I see..." He analyzed her for a second and instantly frowned. 

When a hand ruffled Nakanos hair, she looked up at her smiling brother figure.

"Come for dinner at our house today. Bring Itachi too. I've got some news."

"News?" Kakashi and Obito pitched in seeming to have calmed down.

"Something I can only tell in secret." He sent an apologetic smile to Obito.

"Sorry, you still have to get interrogated and get that right side of yours checked. You come too Kakashi." The team was on first name basis except Nakano who added an honorific to all their names.

Though Kakashi and Nakano did it to each other more as nicknames or a joke. A symbol of their close friendship.

"That's alright! I'm just happy i'm back!"

"Obito-Kun." They turned to Nakano who smirked at him with tired eyes.

"You should ask Rin out and then fu-"