𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

Konohamaru cried next to Iruka while Minato spoke with solemn eyes, the death of the third hokage bringing great sadness upon them all.

Well, all but Nakano. She was only a little sad.

She didn't say anything though, because joking about something like this at the time wasn't right.

'He was almost expired anyways. It's good he used his last moments to good.'

Kakashi, who sensed what she was thinking, gave her a sharp elbow to her ribs, a silent message for her to be respectful.

Her lips pursed and she grunted a little, correcting her stance and placing a comforting hand on Asumas shoulder. He sends a small thankful sigh.

A drop of water interrupts his rather dark thoughts. He turns his head to look at the sky, thankful to allow a tear to fall down his face as it was disguised by the other tears.

'Yeesh, I remember actually crying at this scene...Well, I guess he wasn't bad as a person. Just a terrible hokage who didnt know how to separate feelings with his hokage work.'

Kakashi elbowed her again.

'I get it! I get it!' 

"Ow..."

Asuma let out a mournful sigh and allowed the last thoughts of his father to escape his mind.

"Even the heavens cry..."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Two weeks ago.

Thats how long its been since Sarutobi died, and since Kakashi got mad at her for being 'disrespectful' at the funeral, and tortured her with no kisses for two weeks.

She didn't even think she was being that disrespectful!

Nakano pouted and sat in his living room, sending pleading looks to her boyfriend whos eye twitched.

"No."

"Please? It's been two weeks!"

He shut his book and sighed, placing his arm out for her to lay beside him.

He quickly sent her a look once she rushed over. "No kisses." She pouted with a frown and huffed, settling for as much love as she could get at the moment and cuddling to his side.

"Lets read."

"Uhm...You want to read...Icha Icha, together?" A bright blush appeared over his mask, and she rolled her eyes with a smirk.

"Like I said, I literally made Icha Icha. Who do you think helps with the smut scenes?"

"Uhm, I thought that was Jiraiya."