|𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽|

[besties forgot to mention that I'm gonna be updating this story just like seductive, at least two chapters a day.

Mature content warning.]

"If your just here to stare,"

Draco nearly lost his breathe.

He couldn't believe this was happening- even when she'd woken up in his arms, even when she'd stumbled into the kitchen wearing his shirt and even when she was a begging mess last night and it was all for him.

He couldn't believe she wanted to do it again.

But here she was, telling him that she wanted him again. That she wanted him to be intimate with her again and it was making his heart thrum. His shoulders tensed, and he stared down at her with a look that was promising.

"Coraline we don't-."

She rolled him eyes and backed away. "Fine, is it okay if I use your shower?" She took another step back and turned her body around.

"Ye- wait Cora-." He was cut off when she shut the door to his bedroom.

He huffed, throwing his coffee mug in the sink watching it break into a million pieces and he couldn't care less. Draco didn't know if he should do it again- which is why he was so hesitant about it because he needed to know that it meant something to her before he went and did it again.

He didn't want to play with her body.

He wanted to make her as comfortable as she could be but if she really wanted him to please he would- he'd give her anything she wanted if it meant for her to stay around him. If it meant that she'd talk to him and actually have a civil conversation with him then of course he'd give her what she wanted.

Because he couldn't bare the thought of having her now- just for her to leave again. And he knew Coraline wasn't like that- she didn't want his money in order to keep her to himself but he couldn't blame her for wanting to feel pleasure, especially after last night being the first time she had ever felt it.

So he slowly made his way back into the bedroom, looking at his bathroom door and seeing the light that was on through the crack on the bottom. He could hear the shower running and now he was debating on if he should go in there without her consent to see her body again.

He didn't want to mess up- he couldn't.

But he made the decision to take off his clothes and enter the bathroom, letting out some steam while slipping inside.

And what he saw made him stop in his tracks.

He'd seen her body last night- but seeing it right now again was about to make his brain fuzzy. She was so perfect in his eyes- so effortlessly beautiful and it baffled him now she didn't see it.