|𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸|

[okay I hate kids but in my storys- Idk I find them adorable sometimes.

Mature content warning.]

"You lie!"

"You lie!"

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Draco was finally happy.

He'd married the women he loved, he'd even had a kid with her. It meant so much to him to have her with him after years of not having her at all - it meant a lot to him that he finally got what he wanted and he did it the right way.

They named their son Scorpius Malfoy, and he couldn't act more like his father. Of course he had gotten Coralines button nose and somehow gotten her ears, but the rest of him was completely Draco. When you looked at their son, you could automatically tell that it was a Malfoy- it was like looking at a twin of Draco.

And they'd gotten married after Scorpius was born, he was five months old when they got married. They wanted him at least old enough to start fiddling with his fingers and laughing when they got married because they wanted him in the Polaroids and the daily prophet. Their wedding wasn't white- it was a color of a light light baby blue, almost white but not white. Coraline said it was basic- she didn't want her wedding white and Draco of course respected that so he wore a black suit with a light blue tie.

Over the years, Draco had only grown more attached to the women he loved.

It didn't matter where they were, it didn't matter what they were doing- all that mattered to him was spending time with her and his family.

I have a family with her.

Never in a million years did he think he was going to have a family with her.

Right now he was sitting in the sand on a beach, Scorpius in his arms while Theodore sat next to him. They'd gone on a vacation together, Pansy and Theodore had a little girl named Ella, and her and Scorpius were great friends.

The sunset was settling in, Pansy and Coraline were off with Ella and going shopping. "Do you think they'll be back anytime soon?"

"Depends. How many bags do you think we'll have to carry?" Draco responded as Scorpius sat in his lap with his back to his chest and his head resting on his shoulder.

Theodore sighed. "Well, shit."

Scorpius pulled a smile on his face, "shit! Shit shit shit shit shit-."

"Fucking hell Theodore!" Draco groaned and covered Scorpius' mouth. "Coralines gonna kill me."

"Whoops." Theo laughed as he gave an awkward rub on his neck.

Draco hesitated but eventually took his hand off of Scorpius' mouth, a weird expression on both of the Malfoys faces. "Scorp, those are bad words. You don't say that-."