|𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮|

[mature content.]

"You did this

"You did this."

Draco slipped down to his knees.

He didn't care about his pleasure right now, all he cared about was that Coraline felt good.

So he dropped to his knees, still holding her by her thighs and pushing her against the wall and her breath began to hitch in her face. His large hands covered her thighs nearly completely, and he spread them out more so he see her face while he was about to devour her.

He hadn't even ate breakfast this morning- but this will make up for it.

"Do you want me to touch you?" He rasped out, his thumb trailing down to her clit while he took the chance to rub it.

She couldn't answer when he had her in such a vulnerable position- she was exposed completely to him, and once his thumb came in contact with her sensitive bud, she knocked her head back lightly, her collarbone becoming more prominent by the bathroom light.

"Answer me, Darling."

A breathy moan left her lips in a pleading manner, and Draco couldn't wait anymore himself. Her body tensed as he delved into her core, his tongue sliding over her entrance before finally giving her the relief of slipping inside her pussy, that was already wet due to her own arousal.

Coralines hands slipped through Dracos blonde strands, tugging at his roots and pulling him closer in. He didn't need to use his fingers with the way his tongue was working inside of her, and he knew that he wanted to have her release directly on his tongue.

"You taste Devine," he mumbled against her skin, before his rings started to leave indentions on her thigh due to him holding her so tightly.

He slipped his tongue back on, before bringing it out and circling her clit causing her hips to jerk, a loud moan leaving her lips. His hands forcefully kept her on the wall, because if they hadn't she would've fell down because of how much she was squirming at his touch. He kept twirling his tongue inside of her, his body leaning in more towards her and he still kept his one thumb rubbing her clit while he brought her closer to an orgasm with his tongue. He moaned while she pulled his hair more- he loved it when she did that.

"Oh- fuck fuck fuck-." Her moans had increased, her coil in her stomach growing so tight she could hardly handle it herself.

This only caused Draco to go harder with his tongue, this time curling it as he sunk inside of her, making a very loud whimper leave her plump lips, her thigh starting to shake and Draco kept direct eye contact with her- that was only making it better for her to see him stare into her eyes while he tongue fucked her.

Her hands pushed his head deeper towards her core, finally feeling her walls hug his tongue and tighten, her release flowing through her body and her orgasm taking over her senses. It made her brain go fuzzy for a minute, her vision seeing stars while he lapped her up.

He pulled away finally after she grew to sensitive, his hands pulling her thighs to his waist and then coming to her back and pulling her towards his chest where she rested her head. "Thanks for breakfast, Angel."

-

"You did this." Coraline huffed out in annoyance, watching Daisy ramble on about what she had saw at the dog park.

"It's not like I meant to!" Draco responded, before pressing his coffee cup to his lips and downing the rest of his black coffee.

After their morning activities, Draco had taken Coraline and Daisy to the dog park. And it was very clear that she was not happy about Daisy being able to talk- he couldn't blame her, she wanted a normal puppy. But being a wizard and messing up a potion had its disadvantages.

He apologized for it multiple times- she wouldn't let him, because she honestly wasn't that mad she was just annoyed that she had to keep telling Daisy to not talk because normal dogs don't do that. It could've blown their cover on witches if Daisy let something slip about them not being muggles.

"Do you know how disgusting that was?" Daisy sat on the couch, looking out through the window of the living room. "They sniffed other dogs butts- it was so gross."

"That's your hint not to follow in other people's footsteps." Draco snapped back, giving Daisy the stink eye.

But then she growled at him- making his eyes go wide and move back in his seat a little bit.

He was still scared of that dog, the day she tried to absolutely attack him was still in his mind. But the marks he had left on Coraline were still very much visible- they weren't going to go away anytime soon because he had actually bit down on her skin and that was only three days ago.

"You sound like a father," Coraline rolled her eyes, making Draco stop thinking without her noticing.

Because he had noticed how Coralines stomach had grown a little- and it was not because she chose to ate. He knew her body inside and out, and he knew that her metabolism wasn't slow. So the only through in his mind was-

Pregnancy.

And for some reason, he no where near minded having a child with her.

She was his everything, he loved her with his entire heart. If she needed him at anytime, he didn't care what the hell he was doing- he'd drop everything and get to her as soon as he could. If she wanted him to quit his job just for her, he'd do it. He was a Malfoy, he didn't need a job, and he really hadn't been working a lot since they had gotten together anyways.

But Coraline seemed to have not noticed, so he figured he would just approach it very calmly. He wouldn't want to just ask her- he didn't want her to think he thought she was fat.

He wouldn't care if she started gaining weight.

But he wasn't stupid- the vials only worked for a certain amount of time and with how much and how deep he always came inside of her, it was bound to happen. He made no attempt to stop it either.

He cleared his throat, looking at her with a glint in his eyes. "Whatever."

-

[opinions here-> do you want her to get pregnant?]

-