|𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻|

[mature content.

Debating on if I should give this story a terrible ending and then I might a sequel.]

"Hello dear?"

"Hello dear?"

Draco was lost in Coralines touch.

He would always get lost in it- but this time felt different. He wanted to punish her, be gentle with her, and make her feel things she'd never felt before all in one round of sex.

It wasn't long before they were devouring each others mouth, Coralines lips moving in sync with his. He gripped the back of her thighs, pulling her body to his and moving his feet to his bedroom.

He couldn't wait- to feel her wrapped around his cock. He kicked his door open, walking inside before slamming it shut with the same foot. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her body and he threw her body on the bed disconnecting their lips.

"Get undressed." He demanded in a low tone, panting for breath as he started to untie his sweatpants. "Now."

She didn't hesitate, her hands gripping her shirt and pulling it over her head. Draco watched as her gorgeous and perfect was being exposed to him- only him. He was the only one who could ever see her body like he was.

Her hands fumbled with her pants, pulling them down and letting her body be revealed in the black laced undergarments she was wearing. Draco couldn't keep his eyes off of her as he slipped his sweatpants off, pulling them down and leaving him in his boxers.

He leaned down over her body, pushing her back onto the bed and watching her breathing become unsteady. His hands traveled down her body, hooking at her underwear and sliding them off of her body.

"Do you want me?" He whispered into her face, kissing her jawline gently and continuing down her neck. "Tell me, Coraline." His breath fanned on her neck, his lips trailed down to her breasts. "Or i promise you I'll leave you like this, and make you touch yourself."

She whimpered against his touch, her hands pressing against his chest. "I do- I want you, Draco." She rasped out, feeling him start to take off his boxers.

He aligned at her entrance, pushing inside of her and watching a breathy moan escape her lips. He trailed his hands to her bra, lifting her upper body so he could unhook it and toss it across the room before giving her a hard thrust.

She jerked her head up before pushing it further in to the sheets, her mouth gaping open as he gave her long, hard strokes. She gripped onto his shoulders, feeling his entire cock nearly inside of her. She felt everything with how slow he was going, the veins that ran along his cock, the head of it hitting her sweet spot.

It was driving her crazy- the feeling of him taking his time with her. She moaned out loud, his name effortlessly falling off of her tongue and it sounded like music to Dracos ear.

"So fucking tight-." He leaned his head in the crook of her neck, before sucking on her skin harshly, another moan escaping her mouth.

His hips moved with hers, finding every single right spot to hit inside of her. Coraline was about to pull at his hair-

But her phone started to ring on his nightstand.

She gasped out, trying to push Draco away but he wouldn't stop. He couldn't pull out of her- so instead, he reached his hand over and grabbed her phone , looking at the name 'mum' with a heart beside it.

"It's- your mother." He smirked down at her, thrusting deeper inside of her and quickening his pace. "Answer it, Love. Don't be shy, just be a good girl and shut the fuck up."

She did as he asked, taking her shaking hand and trying to control her breathing as Draco continued to kiss her neck. His cock slid out of her smoothly before slamming back into her while she covered her mouth and answered the phone.

"Hello dear?" Her mother's voice could be heard through the device, and Coraline tried so hard to ignore the coil that was forming inside of her stomach. "Coraline?"

"Hey- mum!" She tried to make her voice so as enthusiastic as she could. "Now isn't a great time-."

"I have some very important news though, Darling." Her mother's voice sounded so sweet- Coraline couldn't hang up. She felt like that was to rude for a sweet soul like her mother's.

But she couldn't focus on anything else besides Dracos pace quickening, his mouth littering her neck in deep dark hickeys. He was about to drive her insane- he knew that she was close, and it made a blush creep on to her face as she gripped the phone tighter.

"You know Lucius Malfoy, right?" Her mother's words were being heard in her ear- but not exactly processed. "The father of the boy Draco, you know Draco right?"

More than you know, mother.

Draco gripped her waist- playing a dangerous game as he watched her from below. He took his other hand and aimed for her clit, pinching it causing her to bite down on her lip so hard it drew blood.

He started to pound into her, feeling her walls hug his cock and letting him fill her up to the brim. "Yes- of course. Great friends in- in hogwarts." She responded, gripping the sheets.

"Lovely!" Her mother beamed through the phone, finding it difficult to keep in her joy. "His father had arranged a meeting for me, he says he needs a position filled at ministry and said i was perfect for it!"

Coraline could hardly speak. "That's - that's great m-UM!" Her walls tightened unexpectedly, her orgasm washing over her body and she instantly had to hit mute, letting out a shattered moan as her back arched.

She let herself go onto his cock, her cum coating it in her release and that's all he needed to feel before he shoved himself so far inside of her that she could feel him in her stomach. He released inside of her, his cum spurting out of his pink swollen tip before he let out a moan himself.

Her legs shook, her body felt completely weak but she continued to hold the phone to her ear, finally unmuting it and feeling Draco pull himself out.

"Coraline dear, are you alright?" Her mother asked, concern laced in her voice as she noticed how Coraline shouted into the phone.

"Yes, mum." She released a shaky breath, grabbing a blanket and pulling it over her body as she tried to stand up. "Just a stressful day, that's all."

Draco muttered a spell, her legs feeling better and she carried herself out onto the balcony, her phone pressed against her ear as she tried to listen to her mom.

"Okay, I'm deeply sorry but can you repeat what you said about Lucius Malfoy?" Coraline suddenly furrowed his eyebrows, getting angry that she was to lost in pleasure to realize that she was talking about Dracos father who had abused him. "He wants you at the ministry?"

"Yes! Isn't that exciting?" Her mother's joyous voice squealed the phone. "He also wanted to meet you- says it urgent that he see you."

-

-

-