|𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷|

[mature content for being so patient since the last three chapters didnt have it <3.

The urge to update on that step brother story is getting to me- but I fucking pinky promised.]

"Stop teasing me-

"Stop teasing me-."

Draco was losing his patients.

Romilda hadn't shown up, she didn't even try to come to his penthouse even when they specifically owled her an address. But she did owl them- told them to meet her at the three broomsticks tomorrow at 2 in the morning.

Pansy and Theodore left- two seconds ago. He was completely irritated with Theo, because Draco had told him before to never have sex without being protected- even though him and Coraline had to buy her a whole case and of vials just in case he continued to released inside of her. But what he found really disgusting was that four men's cum was inside of that girl.

So he was sat on the couch, Coraline sat beside him and they had resumed their movie. But he couldn't deny the throb in his pants- she had turned him on even when she wore baggy clothes.

And what he didn't know was that Coraline noticed.

But he only watched as she untangled herself from his body and stood up. "Do you have some strawberry's?" She asked him innocently.

But then she was taking off her sweatpants, leaving her in just her crop top. She slid them down her legs- the legs that Draco was so eager to mark with his mouth- and they pooled at her feet. She stepped out of them, and his breath completely hitched in his face.

He could hardly answer her, "Yes." Was all he could manage out. "Coraline why did you-."

"It's hot in here," she turned her head over her shoulder, giving him a smirk.

He stood up, having enough of her 'teasing,' and walked over to her around the counter in the kitchen. He paused their movie, tossing the remote back onto the couch.

He turned towards her, watching as she already took the strawberry's out of the fridge, and slipping one into her mouth. He watched her tongue slip around the fruit, lightly sucking on it while indenting her teeth into it.

Seductive, and sexy.

"Stop," he demanded, trying his hardest to hide the bulge in his pants by pressing against the counter.

She rolled her eyes, finally chewing the strawberry and swallowing it was approaching him. Her face was suddenly flushed as she stared at him, his side profile being on display as he didn't turn his head to look at her- if he did he didn't think he could hold back anymore.

But either way, he turned his head and stared into her eyes- he knew what she wanted to do. But it still caught him by surprise when she dropped to her knees.

"Can I-." She hesitated in asked but he turned his body towards her, not caring if she saw how turned on he was. "Are you okay with this?"

His breath nearly left his lungs.

Because now the only thing that was going on in his mind was that she wanted to please him. She didn't care if she wasn't get pleased, she was only pleasing him right now and it did something to his heart. It made him have hope that this thing between them wasn't just simply for sex.

So he nodded, feeling his cock throb in his pants while she slid down his sweatpants and his boxers at the same time. His erection came into view, Coralines hands taking a hold of it and she didn't waste any time to wrap her hands around the base of his cock and graze her lips around his tip.

She had to use to hands around his length.

"Stop teasing me-." He glared down at her, slipping a hand inside of her hair and tugging at her roots. "Before I throat fuck you."

She wrapped her lips around his pink swollen tip, before going down further. A groan escaped his mouth, his fingers instinctively tightening in the roots of her hair again.

This was new to him- he'd never had someone wrap there lips around his cock. But looking down at Coraline now, was only making his brain to fuzzy due to pleasure, her mouth sucking his erection that's begging for a release. He fought the urge to shove her mouth down further.

"Fuck," he grunted, his head knocking back and his breath leaving his lungs while squeezing his eyes shut.

He should've been sitting down while she sucked him off- his knees were going weak and his legs felt like they could've collapsed right then and there. He felt her tongue graze over his sensitive tip before it continuously hit the back of her throat, making her gag.

Ever time she did, it sent a vibration through his cock only making his orgasm come faster. She was pumping her hands up and down, moving her mouth along with her movements and it was driving him insane.

"Shit- open your eyes." He demanded, tilting his head back down and watching her eyes flutter open. He took his other hand that wasn't in her hair and traced her cheek before slapping her. "Good little girl."

He lost himself in her lips, pushing her head down and started to throat fuck her as soon as he could feel his climax approaching. It was so close- and when she moaned it sent waves of pleasure through his erection, causing him to let out a moan and squeeze his eyes shut.

She swirled her tongue over his tip, and he finally jerked his hips, wide eyed and breathing studdering, releasing into her mouth. His cum shot down her throat, and he slid his cock out of her throat, watching as she swallowed his whole load.

"Shit-." She wiped her mouth, a look of disgust on her face. "Cum tastes nasty."

He furrowed his eyebrows, but pulled up his pants and watched her get off of her knees. "You've never- never mind. Your ex really couldn't do shit."

She shrugged her shoulders, walking back over to her strawberry's. She continued to eat them, trying to get the salty rich taste of his release out of his mouth and it caused him to let out a little laugh at the act.

"What?" She asked, his eyes burning into hers and he wanted to say what he really wanted to say.

Your beautiful, that's what.

But he didn't, instead he motioned for the couch so the could finish their movie. He felt like she was actually growing to like him- and he really really really hoped it wasn't just for sex.

He hoped more than anything in the world that he was winning her heart over by his personality.

It was a long shot- he knew that. But he still had hope, and it didn't matter whether she liked him or not because either way he wouldn't let anything happen to her. He'd never let anybody else hurt her like Elliot did, because seeing her a complete wreck like that was piercing through his heart.

She layed down in between his legs, her back to his chest on the large couch. She still had a bowl of strawberry's, and he let her in silence not saying anything else.

But he wanted to.

Badly.

He wanted to tell her how he felt.

He should've before he decided to let her go.

-

-

-