|𝓽𝓮𝓷|

[mature content besties😌.]

"Is she aware?"

"Is she aware?"

Draco only watched as Tracy moved towards Coraline.

His heart began to speed up- faster than it should've. He was afraid she'd tell Coraline a lie- something that Draco definitely would never do and it was almost making him want to slap the absolute fuck out of Tracy.

His hands began to grow sweaty- everyone could feel the tension in the room. It was deadly quiet, the only sounds that were heard was Tracy's footsteps and as soon as she stopped in front of the desk that Coraline was sat in, his breath completely hitched in his face.

He felt like his world was about to crumble down. He couldn't lose her again- not after the way they had touched each other. Not after the way he was still falling in love with her at any chance he got.

It only proved his point further-

He lost her once, and now that he has her he didn't think he could be able to let go.

But suddenly Coraline was rolling her eyes, standing up and pushing her glasses up slightly, walking towards Draco. She wore some grey sweatpants and one of his white T-shirts because Draco wasn't going to allow her to go back to Elliots apartment for clothes that he would've happily given her.

And the hickeys- were still very visible on her neck.

And Coraline kept walking towards Draco, before finally lifting her leg over his body and straddling him, alarming every single fiber in his body to pull her in further and bury his face into the crook of her neck.

"Okay," Theodore smacked on some chips- again- and clapped his hands slightly. "Get you some Cora-."

"Would you shut up?" Draco snapped at him, a small smirk growing on his lips.

Coraline made herself comfortable, before lifting her head further to lean into Dracos ear. Her breath fanned on his neck- it wanted to make him to push her hips down onto his cock while she rode him.

"I don't know what you did with her," she whispered in his ear, her soft voice sending butterflies to his stomach. "But whatever it is, I'm sure it's in the past. I'm not mad- she just gets on my nerves. Besides.."

Coraline gently picked up his hand, before placing it on her neck and letting him actually feel the indents of the bite marks he made on her earlier this morning before they ate breakfast. She stroked his hand up and down on her own throat, before nibbling on his ear lobe making his body already want hers again.

"It seems your having trouble keeping your hands off of me," she slightly giggled- knowing Tracy could hear her. "And I don't mind a single bit-."

"Keep talking Coraline," he leaned into her ear, his body straightening. "And I'll apparate you back to my place before ripping your clothes off myself."