|𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮|

[mature content😽.]

"Draco-

"Draco-."

Draco studdered in his walking as he entered the living room.

All he could think about was her- and how he wanted to make things right. He gently approached her- and as soon as he saw her his heart was completely done for.

She was wearing his baggy T-shirt, his sweatpants and her hair was in a loose low bun. But her face- was drained of any excitement or happiness, her eyes puffy and red due to her crying so much and her hands shook. Her nose was red and she wasn't wearing her glasses- he wanted her to wear her glasses more than anything.

And her eyelashes were still wet from crying, her eyes a deeper shade of honey brown. Her shoulders slumped, her knees to her chest as she sat on his couch and stared blankly into a wall. Coralines plump lips were in a fine line, not willing to smile at anything.

He gently took a seat beside her- but she didn't look at him. He only watched as Pansy went to the door, mentally telling him to fix it or she'd bash his head in- either way, he was going to try his absolute hardest.

He wanted her back- and they weren't even in a relationship.

Why does it hurt more when we weren't even dating?

"Coraline," he took a deep breath, turning his body around to face her. He watched as she slightly tilted her head to his angle, her loose curls in front of her face making her look even prettier. "I didn't do anything with her. She- she poisoned me somehow- and then tried to-." He stopped himself abruptly.

He didn't stop himself because he didn't want her to know, he stopped himself because he knew if he said, she'd take pity on him and that's not what he wanted. He wanted her to be angry at him- he felt like he deserved it. And if he told Coraline what Astoria did, then she wouldn't get her closure of making him feel bad.

So he closed his mouth, before trying to continue. "I didn't mean what I said- your feelings mean a lot to me, their amazing feelings-."

Their amazing feelings? Seriously Draco?

"We didn't- do anything. I swear, and I'll do whatever it takes to get you to forgive me, because honestly I liked waking up to you-."

Her brown eyes connected to his blue ones before she leaned over and kissed him.

It made him stop talking, made him instantly kiss her back. And he was glad that she cut him off, if he babbled anymore than he would've spilled the secret of being in love with her.

He cupped her face, her knees shifting and coming close to him before he pulled her into his lap. "I believe you," she mumbled against his lips. "I just wanted- needed to hear you say it."

Hearing those words were everything he wanted to hear. It was like music to his ears, and he wanted her to say it again- to say he needed to hear her apologize. Because he'd get on his knees for her in a second, have her making him beg for her forgiveness and he'd do it.