10K - authors note

hey not a chapter sorry :( but please read

but i just took a look at this book and noticed that i hit 10k reads!! which isn't particularly new to me, i've had books hit 10k before, but it still surprises me that people actually want to read this book of mine.

this is my first tvd book, and i know its not the best, but i'm trying, and hitting this milestone has really helped me :)) i'm so appreciative of all the love i've gotten for this book and i hope you all love it and continue to read it on as i slowly post chapters.

i've been busy, and i'm finding it difficult to write rowan into the tvd storyline, but i'm trying! i promise! recently i've gotten into teen wolf, and spent all my time watching that.... opps? and now i'm back at school, which means work, work, and more work, however i will still try to get chapters written whenever i'm free and get them out for you all!!

along with this story however, as i believe i've mentioned (i hope) that i'm also working on a kai parker, damon salvatore, stefan salvatore AND another klaus mikaelson book.... but this book is my main priority, i want to get it done and complete for you all before i divide my attention on other books. there is also going to be a josie saltzman book, which will be linked to this, but that book probably won't be out for awhile, but keep that in mind if you love josie saltzman!! </3

one last thing, should i do a teen wolf book? now that i love the show, i have a few ideas that i could possibly do for a storyline, but not a heck of a lot to be honest.... if i were to do a teen wolf based story, i'd probably do either on stiles, isaac, theo or liam since they're all my favourites, probably most likely stiles since it'll be a longer series since he's there longest, but yeah lemme know what you think if you're reading this!!

yeah i think that's all i got to say i think? again, thank you so much for 10k reads, and lets bring on 20k!! and forward from that!