ONE - SEASON THREE

ROWAN POV

Summer is almost over, which means it's time for school to start again, senior year and I'm at a completely new school, I don't really know anyone in this town, except for one girl, who's a senior too, Caroline Forbes.

Her mother is the sheriff of this town, and we moved across the street from the Forbes household, so naturally when we were bringing over our things during summer, the Forbes family, well the mother daughter duo, came and introduced themselves to us.

My father, Blair Taylor would be working in the police station, with Mrs Fobes, so I guess it's good that they came and introduced themselves, atleast on the first day back I'll know someone kinda. My mother, Jenna Taylor, would be working at the high school I will be attending as a new teacher, since they apparently keep running short on those.

The sheriff was in our house currently, talking to my parents, I wasn't allowed to listen, it was confidential business, very private so I stayed in my room, curious taking over on what they were talking about. While that was going on Caroline texted me saying I should come down to the high school for 'Senior Prank Night'

I wasn't so convinced on going, I was new and all, no one knows me, I wouldn't fit in, I'd feel out of place. But Caroline is very persistent I found out, which I like in a friend to be honest on me going to this Senior Prank Night, so I gave in and said I'd go.

I walked downstairs to see my parents and the sheriff still whispering, stopping once they heard me, damn they really don't want me to hear what they're talking about.

"Everything alright" my mother said to me, I nodded and replied "Yeah I was wondering if I could go to the high school for Senior Prank Night I think it's called, Caroline insisted" the sheriff laughed "Sounds like Caroline to me, and I'm gonna act like I didn't hear you say that"

I laugh, I like this sheriff, she seems cool and chill, and like she lowkey lets you get away with stuff, which I think is pretty cool. "So can I go mum? dad?" The three look at each other like they're communicating with their eyes, before my mother looks back at me smiling saying "Of course, go have fun, but stay safe" I nod and say "I will"

I grabbed my car keys off the table by the door and walk outside to my car parked outside my house. While walking to my car I feel like someone is watching me, you know that feeling when you can sense someone who is watching you, yeah I feel that right now, and I don't like it. I walk faster and get in my car, not being able to shake off the weird feeling, maybe it's a sign to not go tonight.

No I need to go, this is senior year, I need to live it to my best as best as I can, and I'm not letting any weird feeling get the best of me, and stopping me from having fun.

KLAUS POV

Back in Mystic Falls, the home of the doppelgänger, who I have a hunch is still alive because I can't make anymore hybrids. The doppelgänger was supposed to die, a vampire was suppose to die, a werewolf was suppose to die, I did everything, yet I can not make more hybrids, they all die during transition.

Thanks to an old witch friend Gloria, wherever she is, whatever she did, oh and of course Stefan Salvatore, it made my hunch grow more. You see all summer, all over the country, Stefan and I were looking for werewolves, werewolves for me to turn into a vampire, thus making them a hybrid, but it didn't work.

Now I know why, Stefan has been hiding a secret from me for months, the fact that the doppelgänger is still alive and well, how I don't know, but I need to see for myself so I can confirm my suspicion. This is why I'm back in Mystic Falls, if the doppelgänger is still alive, I'll have to see to that.

I averted my gaze to Stefan who was on the floor unconscious, since I had snapped his neck after my suspicion of him lying to me. Watching over him was my dear sister Rebekah, sitting on my brother Elijah's coffin.