EIGHTEEN - SEASON 4

ROWAN POV

Caroline and I reached the hospital, only to find out that Elena died with vampire blood in her system, she's in transition. Damon isn't too happy that Matt survived while Elena died, and has to feed to complete the transition, or don't feed and die, this time for good. After she woke up, Damon and Stefan took her home, Caroline and I stayed in the hospital with Matt to make sure he was okay.

"I can't believe this" I say to Caroline and Matt, "Elena Gilbert. A vampire. And also, how you lot are alive? Klaus was you guys sire" I say looking at Caroline, "Stefan said he was lying. Otherwise we'd be far dead, I mean Tyler-" she starts but stops, I went over and hugged her. "Elena doesn't wanna be a vampire" Matt says, "She doesn't want to be dead. And now she's not" Caroline says pulling out of the hug, "This isn't your fault, Matt" I say softly to him.

"It's all my fault. I was driving. I was saved. She's a vampire because of me" Matt shouts, I shush him, "Cool it on the V-word" I say, "Rowan and I are fugitives. We're supposed to be gone by now" Caroline says, "If the Council's after you, why are you here?" Matt says looking at us, "You and Elena are my friends" I say, "Because I don't know where to go" Caroline says, her voice breaking. "Tyler's dead. Everything's different now" she says breaking down, Matt and I pull her into a hug.

From outside we hear a radio, Caroline grabs my hands and vamp speeds to her house, where we put our getaway bags. "You and me against the world Care" I laugh, she laughs with me. Her phone rings, she answers and puts it on speaker so I can hear, "Mum. Hey" she says, "Caroline. Where are you? And where's Rowan? Tell me it's far away" Liz asks over the phone, "I'm here!" I say, "Where are we? Good question. Uh, just a whole lot of boring highways. Why is everything okay?" she says as I open her front door and lock it behind us.

Someone comes and injects Caroline with vervain, and she drops her phone, I can hear Liz asking if everything is okay. I try to run, but I'm hit on the head and knocked out cold.

KLAUS POV

Where is that witch, and when will Tyler's mother stop calling. His phone rings for the 40th time, "Ah, you incessant woman" I say to myself, before picking up and putting on my Tyler voice, "Hey, mum. What's up?" I say, "Tyler, thank God. Are you okay?" she says through the phone, "Fine, why? What's going on?" I say wanting this conversation to end, "Pastor Young had me arrested this morning. The Council grilled me on your whereabouts" she says, I'm in the Lockwood cellar, not that anyone knows that.

"Don't tell me where you are. The less I know the better" she adds, I roll my eyes, "Mum, I'm okay. Relax" I say getting annoyed. "You didn't answer your phone. I was scared you were with Caroline and Rowan" she says, when Rowan's name is mentioned my ears perk up, but Tyler's with Caroline, gotta act like she's the one I'm in love with.

"Why? What happened to them?" I ask concern on Rowan's safety, "The Council took them" Carol tells me, "What do you mean they took them?" I ask getting angry. She explains to me what happened. I hang up, and go and try find where they are.

ROWAN POV

I wake up and my head is pounding, whoever knocked me out what that really necessary. I look in front of me, and see Caroline and Rebekah, who's trying to get out of the ropes, "Vervain ropes" Caroline tells a struggling Rebekah. "Alaric outed us all to the Council" I say, Rebekah turns and looks at me, "But you're not a vampire.... unless" she says, I shake my head, "I'm not, but I am a un-triggered werewolf, and according to the Council that's just as bad" I say not getting the point.

"What's the Council thinking they can do to me?" Rebekah says, "Not all of are indestructible" Caroline says getting angry. Suddenly the van jolts and turns on it's side, making us all move in our seats, finally it stops on it's side, "Ouch, now my headache is worse" I mumble, "If it means anything, I would heal you if I could" Rebekah says.