Prologue

10 Years Ago

3rd March 2011

New York,United States of America

"Surprise !!"  Yeri opened her eyes as Junwoo's hands lifted up

Yeri was in lost of words,unable to describe the scenery in front of her, a blanket laid on the green grass, two wine glass prepared with a brown basket filled with everything they need for a perfect picnic.

"I know you like picnics but never had one before, so i thought of preparing this for you !" The wavy haired guy gushed.

The girl with dark brown eyes stared at Junwoo in awe

"Thank you Junwoo"

"Happy 20th birthday Yoon Yeri" There was nothing she loved more than seeing him smile. His eyes crinkled at the edges and the corners of his lips turned upwards. His dimple clearly visible as if he was showing it off. Yeri felt her cheeks burn as Junwoo gave her a warm hug.

"When did you have the chance to prepare all of this? I thought you're training to be a lawyer"

"Oh come on, you know me, I always have time for you" flashing her a wink while laying down 

"Ah right I almost forgot,"

"lift the cloth in the basket" He instructed

Yeri did what junwoo asked and pulled out an elegant black box with a white ribbon.

"What is this ?"

"My Birthday gift to you"

Yeri sighed "You didn't have to,"

"you already prepared so much, I feel like a bur-" Junwoo's hands were quick enough to cover her mouth, stopping her from finishing her sentence.

"just open it" The brown eyed guy gave her a reassuring smile while Yeri proceeded unboxing the box

It revealed a simple but sophisticated black watch with a hint of rose gold on the corner of the watch and the numbers. He knew that her favourite color was black and she was in need of a new watch since she got her last one stolen by some scammer. Of course Junwoo thought it was funny since he was there with her but he was quick to buy her a new one and a very beautiful and elegant one that suited her perfectly.

"It's pretty" Yeri pecked the cheeks of the man that stole her heart

"You're pretty" He grinned

"Here, let me help you put this on" Yeri lent her left hand to him, helping her wear the watch

"Looks even better when you wear it"

"Thank You Jang Junwoo"

Junwoo leaned closer to her until his lips met Yeri's, he held her cheek, still immersed in the passionate kiss while her right hand were placed behind his neck, gently pulling him closer.

Every time they kissed, they felt sparks flying and it was the feeling like they were meant for each other.

Yeri and Junwoo spent the whole afternoon talking, drinking the wine, munching on the food Junwoo had prepared, running around the park for some mini games and before they knew it, it was already dark.

"Let's get you home hmm?" He carried her on his back, walking towards the bus stop. Since Yeri was too tired, she unknowingly dozed off.

Reaching her home, he easily unlocked the door since he had an extra key. He laid her on the bed, looking over at her face, gently caressing it, tugging a hair strand behind her ear

"How did I get so lucky ?" He whispered but enough volume to wake her up

"tired ?" he asked, she nodded

"I'm gonna let you sleep"

"Stay" She prevented him from leaving

"Stay, please" She added

Junwoo took off his leather jacket, leaving him with his hoodie, he laid down beside her, slowly pulling her closer into his arms.

"I'm here now, you can rest" He whispered

"Promise not to leave ?" She faced him

"Never"

"I'll be the first one you see when you wake up" Junwoo pecked her forehead gently

"I love you, Jang Junwoo"

The words casually slipped out but it made the both of them shocked,

"Uh- you don't have to say it back, I don't know why I said-"

"I love you too Yoon Yeri" He hugged her tightly

---------Next Morning----------

The first thing Yeri felt after waking up was thin air.

No one was beside her so she called out his name, wondering where he went

"Junwoo ?"

"Junwoo where are you ?"

"Junwoo" She called out the third time, searching everywhere but no sign of him. His shoes were gone.She ran back to her bedroom, checking for evidence that whatever happened yesterday was not a dream.

She saw his leather jacket and the watch that he gave her the day before. Yeri hastily took her phone, dialing his number.

"The number you are calling is unavailable, please try again later" 

'you've got to be kidding me Junwoo' she thought but tried the second time

"The number you are calling is unavailable, please try again later"

She proceeded in texting him

'Hey, where are u ?'

'Did you leave ?'

'What happened ? Are you okay"'

A million thoughts running through her mind. She had mixed feelings. Worry,fear, anger all of them together.

Minutes turned to hours then days and then it was 2 weeks later when she came to one conclusion.

"You left me"

----------
Hello everyone !! Author here !
*For a better experience, read every chapter while hearing to the video i attached with this chapter*
I just finished watching Vincenzo the other day. I have to say it was the BEST k drama i've watched and i had a dream of an additional character which was Yeri so i decided to make a fanfic about it. hehe Enjoy !!