Chapter 2:Start The Mission

Free de la hoya POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
In my way to go to BC SOL,Valt asked"where did you go?Kris totally mad when you are not in the surroundings".I replied"just go wherever place that I want to.For relaxing day".Valt just nodded.Valt asked"how about we battle right now?"."Sure thing", I replied.

"Ahhh,not again",Valt expressed his dissatisfaction by asking  battle for one more time.Suddenly,I heard a bell ringing.I try to search the source of the noise.Valt asked"what happen?"."Shhhh",I shut his mouth to heard more clear this time.Suddenly,I and Valt saw a glowing book that I get from Yuki in my dream when felt asleep at that old house.I opened it and i saw a piece of sticky note at the front page. 

Valt asked"what kind of book is that?".I don't replied it because i was engrossed in reading that note make I don't focused to what Valt said.

Night finally came out...
I decided to go find Yuki, real one, not the one that being sealed. I go out from BC SOL training place and a dark purple dragon came appear to me.I know this must be Kurai,yuki's dragon partner.

A few minutes later...
I and Kurai arrived at MDSA(MOON DEMON SWORD ACADEMY).Kurai smalling itself and sit at my right shoulder.Suddenly,Valt appear at the front of me.I asked"how you following me?And you don't have a transport either".Valt just smiled mockingly and replied"hehehe,I just sit at that dragon tail and I feel like I want to throw up after riding this dragon".Valt finding a place that he can do that thing.I asked"are you ok right now?".Valt only with 'ok' symbol.

Ahh,finally I finish second chapter.I almost forgot the idea to write this chapter.😳