Chapter 25: Akarui Human Form

Free De La Hoya POV
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
While I'm walking to go to the stadium, suddenly I bumped with Natsuki-sensei (Natsuki Kurogane) and he want to have a talk.
  "What a coincidence or maybe I should straight to the point. At final match,you will never see Yuki again because she will be shot with anti-demon arrows by my subordinates. If that arrow being shot at a demon then it will full with demon scar and last, it will kill it. Died and I will be happy if she died.", said Natsuki Kurogane with a grinning smile on his face.

      I left him because kinda annoyed me but at the same time I feel worry about Yuki. I go to the waiting room.

For a few minutes,
I saw Yuki entering the room and  enjoy singing herself.
   "How's the match?", I asked.
   "Just fine. Hear to it properly, please! I want to say something about the plan.", she said.
     "Umm,fine.", I said.
     "The first thing when the semi final, I want you to catch an eyes on Natsuki-sensei if he were in here. Second..."
     "I already saw him just now.", I interrupted while Yuki was talking.
     "Good then. Second, I will possesses everyone in the stadium even though I will be blind forever but if I don't do it, I will never end it. Make sure to circle barrier to block all the way out.", said Yuki.
     "How to do that barrier thing?'', I asked. She just ignored me. So, I have to find it myself.

Finally, we reach at semi-final match. Fight between Yuki and Sachi. The plan will start after the match but I have to do that circle thing at outside.
     For a few minutes, finally I managed to do it. So, I go back to the stadium. Yuki won the match.  After that, I saw Yuki throw her sword and start the possession. 
I also affected by that.

Yuika Naomi POV
*****************
  "Why everyone's eyes was white? Big brother Yuu(Yuuko) , Free , Rei and Yui also my big sis(Yuki). What happened here?", I asked myself.
   "Hey,Free. Why are you just standing there?", Valt asked but Free doesn't replied it. Yuika calling Yui but doesn't give any response.

One hour afterwards,
Finally they all out from that possession. Yuki lay on the floor with her eyes getting blurred.

Yuki Naomi POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  "I did it, Sensei.", I whispered with myself.
  "Yuki, Big sis. Did you hear us?", by Yui and Yuika.
  "Umm, I hear you two but can't seeing both of you. Can you two give me a hand? I want to have a nap for a while at my room.", I said.
  "Oh,ok." said Yuika and Yui placing both of Yuki's hands on Yui and Yuika's shoulders to ride Kurai to BDA's room.

Free De La Hoya POV
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
   "Maybe I should meet her at our room.", I said. So,I left the stadium and go to our room. Suddenly, Akarui was waiting me with his real form.
   "Why you were here?", I asked.
   "I want to go to Yuki's room but I don't know. Can you fly on me to go there?", said Akarui.
   "Oo,sure. I want to go there too.", I said.
   "Ook.", Akarui replied. Akarui change his form to ice bird form. So, I fly on him to go there.

For a few moments later,
I and Akarui (human form) go at my room. When, we were there,we saw Yuki's purple hair become short and turn white.
   "I already done my work now. Yeay", said Yuki happily.
   "That's why I can turn back to my human form. Yuki's hair already turn back to white.", said Akarui.
   "Now, I can be myself again. But still I have ice and possess power. It ends when I already died. Hahahaha", said Yuki with laughter.
   "What? You still can laughing in this serious matter?", I and Akarui said simultaneously.
    "Sure as always. Live should be going with positive way, you know.", said Yuki.

To be continued...
Sorry,I can't manage to fit it as the last chapter. 😔 Anyways, Akarui human form is at this chapter's cover. It really handsome 😍.