Chapter 4:Finally Get It

Valt Aoi POV
»»»»»»»»»»»»
I and Free finally arrived at Yuuko's house.Yuuko was at the front of his house playing with his cat,choco. Free waving his hand to Yuuko and he realized that.He welcomed us into his house."Yuika,we have a guests right now.Don't just sit in your room.You have to help me cooking",call Yuuko to his little sister,Yuika,who was in her room."okey,big brother Yuu",Yuika replied.

"okey,big brother Yuu",Yuika replied

*This picture of Yuuko and Yuika.

Yuuko and Yuika served their own beybread for us.I said that their beybread were really delicious same as my mom and  ange's beybread.

Finally,the night came......
I and Free sit in the guest rooms because Yuuko said that the only have three bedroom.One for his father,another room for his sister,Yuika and another for himself.I asked free"why do you have to find some clue at that place and who are they really are?".Free didn't answered my question and he only in the pensive mode as if thinking of something.I called him many time and finally he get out from his reverie.Free said"sorry cause I don't answer your question. Actually I maybe know her but I feel like I never saw her at all but I saw her when I was at that old house in her memory or something that I can't remember it"."Wew,I never thought that Free will talk that much",I said.Free and I just sleep on the floor with two soft toto.

*End chapter four.Bye for now I want to sleep.💤