Chapter 21: Before The Battle

Free De La Hoya POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yuki and I went to a quiet place and there was Yui waiting under a tree. Yui give Yuki a pendrive. "Thanks for the pendrive." said Yuki and left her with a note. And Yuki just leave me like that.
Suddenly, Yui patted my shoulder and said "I have something to discuss with you. And.... please don't tell yuki about what that I will discuss with you,ok?". I just replied with 'ok'.
"Please enter this teleportation.", said Yui. I feel confused with her because she being so polite even though she kinda happy-go-lucky person but I just enter it. She followed entering the teleportation.
"First, I have to say about Yuki. You know what is inside that pendrive?" said Yui. I just shook my head.
"It is about Misaki or her true name is Sachi Sukira. Actually the true Misaki already die being killed by emmm....", said Yui with low voice.
"By who?", I asked.
"By Sachi,Saki's sister. Actually, Misaki wasn't exists in Yuki's life but it was Saki Sukira. And Sachi is actually the right second in command of BDA instead of me. I wasn't a vice president but just replace her status temporarily. This Sachi can disguising as other people who she want to but she have it's own weaknesses", said Yui. I just nodded and I'm starting to get sleepy. Suddenly, Yuki appeared front of us.
She said"when you want to finish talking. The match is about to start with greeting the chief of elite swordsman."
"Ook,but you're the second in command of elite swordsman and that mean....", Yui said but her hand being pulled by Yuki. I'm being pulled by her too.

At the waiting room, Yui go at BDA's room and we at our room. "Yuki, can I ask you something?" I asked.
"About what?" She reply it.
"About the thing that you want to tell me." I said. She just shut her mouth and walked to the main door and I just follow her instead. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I wear the jacket that Yuki gave to me. Yuki stepped up and stood next to Natsuki-sensei at the stage as second in command. I sit next to Yuuko at viewing place.
  "Where do you get that jacket?" Silas asked.
  "Why?", I ask him back.
   "Oh, I know my sister give to him because she have buy it before." said Yuika. I just ignored it.
   "Guys, does you all notice that Yuki's clothes changed", said Yui.
   "Yuki wear that because she is from high rank military and pro assassin. Maybe she has five different uniforms to wear." I said.
  ~"wait, I messed up again"~
  "Wew, you know a lot about Yuki. Since when you know her?" Yui said with a smirking smile on her face. I just ignored and looked at other way. After Natsuki-sensei ended his speech at the stage, suddenly some people covered in black clothes, attack Natsuki-sensei while he and Yuki came down from the stage. They attacked Yuki but she didn't bring her sword with her and she defend herself from that attack with her assassin skills. Yui feel uncomfortable and she want to help Yuki but suddenly have a big monster at the back of the viewers sit.
  "Eyow neyow, that monster really cute", Yuika said.
"Wait,what? Are you just kidding me?", Silas asked Yuika. Yuika just nodded while she staring at that monster.

*Yuikaaaaaa, please don't show your craziness.

Yeah, end of chapter 21. Meow~~~