69. Butterfly

(Creator: @DaryaZevon )

Name: Butterfly

Type: Emitter

Description: User can control various butterflies with different abilities. Examples are: Venomous butterflies, Flesh-eating butterflies, Illusion-creating butterflies, etc.

Types of butterflies:

Venomous butterflies: If one wishes to strengthen their venom, the owner must consume poison and feed their blood to the butterflies. (Users will develop immunity to venom and/or poison through this) (These butterflies develop differently depending on how strong and what type of venom they are fed.)

Flesh-eating butterflies: Like said in their name, they eat human flesh or animal flesh.

Illusion-creating butterflies: Like mentioned in the name, they create realistic illusions.

Warp-creating butterflies: They create warps/portals as simple as that. However, having them create warps uses up a lot of the user's energy.

Strength(s):

-People would not expect such beautiful creatures to be able to cause harm.

-The butterflies would be able to infiltrate buildings through vents and such making an easier attack on the opponent.

-The butterflies themselves can just be used as a distraction rather than being used for what they're made for, this allows the user to use less energy and means that the user would have to feed the butterflies less.

Weakness(es):

-User must feed the butterflies their blood, so if they feed them all at the same time, the user might suffer from blood loss.

-If the user summons too many types of butterflies at the same time, they will end up fainting as it consumes a lot of their energy.

-The butterflies die easily and may turn on their user.

-User will be consumed by the butterflies if the user fails to feed them to their satisfaction.

Special Move: The creator didn't have an idea and neither do I.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more than likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll overlook others quirk ideas though.