18. Game Stop

(Creator: Me, AKA; Socially_Awkward1000)

Name: Game Stop

Type: Transformation

Description: The user can gain the attributes and characteristics of a video game character. They'd be able to use the characters abilities to there advantage when it comes to fighting an opponent or rescuing someone. However, before the user is able to turn into this character they'd need to know things like there personality (if they show personality), statistics, abilities, weapons and armor (if they have any). 

Strength(s):

-You get to turn into a video game character. That's great on it's own.

-Depending on how op the character is will depend on how long you can keep there characteristics.

-If movie characters have been turned into video game characters, the user can still use them.

Weakness(es):

-Damage to them as a video game character will effect them once they've changed back.

-Staying in character form can last from 10 minutes to 3 hours.

-Have to eat a lot before battle so the body doesn't eat away too much body fat and instead eats away at the digesting or digested food.

-Depending on how long you stay as a character the more food you'll have to eat.

Special Move: Double Power; This special move includes the user using two characters at once, it's incredibly difficult when being attacked directly by an opponent so they'd need to get there opponent distracted before using the special move. However after activating the special move they'll no longer find anything difficult and depending on what characters the user decided to use would depend on how long they can stay like that for. It's effective but afterwards the damage wont just be needing to eat, they could also get muscle damage from the body lacking food and eating away at muscles as the user may have run out of body fat (this is an actual thing called Catabolysis).

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more then likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll over look others quirk ideas though.