12 | Release & Regret

It was sinful, and she acknowledged it. Y/N was aware it was wrong, that she would never reach happiness with Dabi. But, she wanted to hope. She tried to pretend she hadn't given her body to a man that would never appreciate it. An evil man, one that would soon meet the end he craved, a man so consumed with his revenge that he was content with hurting others in the process.

"All I've been able to think about is fucking you again." He encouraged, slouching against the back of the chair. It was true, but he only said it to get what he wanted. Dabi had convinced himself that all women were the same, even the strongest, even the smartest. Women were easy, and it became second nature for Dabi to speak lies into existence only for their submission. It worked every time.

Just as expected, for Y/N, the words caused her stomach to flip. She knew what he was doing, yet it managed to please her inebriated state. The villain was only a temporary fix. No wedding bells were ringing in her ears.

"You're a terrible liar." She teased, sultry-like, swinging her left leg over his right and lowering her hips until she felt the hardness of his crotch.

"Good girl." Dabi murmured as her hips collided against his. As soon as the contact synchronized, Y/N could hardly think about anything else except the pleasure she was about to feel.  Because of that, she couldn't grasp the repercussions that would follow--the pain she would soon feel-- and the anxiety that would quickly creep into her soul when she realized he was too far gone to be saved.

Possibly, she was just like him.

It did not matter, for Y/N was consumed with his touch, hurting for more, writhing for more.

Their lips touched a moment after. Dabi was merciless, consuming her entire body to heal his pain, wishing he could forget about everything and only think of her, wishing both of their situations were different, were more manageable. That way, he could truly appreciate what her body and soul had to offer.

Y/N's head was spinning, her eyes heavy-lidded as she ground against his lap, moaning out in bliss and ecstasy. His hands grasped her hips, holding her down, teasing her, imploring for more, and knowing she would gladly provide him what he beseeched. As if he was, for once, desperate for water in the desert he was currently stumbling through. 

Dabi bit down on her lip, forcing her face closer until his hands came up to hold her cheeks, beckoning her further into the kiss that tasted like certain death and betrayal. The staples traced across the middle of his palm felt like frostbite against her burning skin.

Y/N knew she was making the wrong decision. She knew that Dabi was no good for her, yet she kept going, wishing it could be more, wishing that he was a good person that would change for her. Fallacies were all they were and would ever be because some people did not deserve to be saved.

Tongue locked with tongue, Dabi groaned into the kiss as the force of Y/N's hips rocked him back and forth. Frantically, his hands released her face and moved to squeeze her hips, pushing her down harder.

"I hate you," Y/N seethed, her words dying in her throat. Within a minute, she was crazed, craving the most sinful contact. She wanted to be one with him again, and she loathed herself for it.

At her curse, Dabi pawed at her hips, nails digging across her flesh before he reached forward to pull her shirt down. Y/N gasped as he took her breast in his mouth, sucking roughly and pinching the other with his calloused hand.

"I hate you more." He mumbled against her delicately soft skin,  and within the next beat, swirled his tongue ruthlessly around her nipple. Y/N sighed blissfully, throwing her head back at the motion. Conspicuously, Dabi began to tug against the pants she was wearing, wanting to rip them off and claim her body as his. Wishing, for a moment, that Y/N would be his for eternity, wishing that a woman could love him and the sickness that infected everything he had ever touched.