26 | Never Let Go Of Me

NSFW WARNING!

Now that the truth was out, they both completely and utterly trusted the other. A new kind of appreciation settled deep with Y/N, and she wanted him desperately. Hawks was addicting to her. He was everything she had ever craved for. He made her feel safe, cherished and loved.

Y/N realized that she would do anything for him and let him do anything to her.

"I need you," She whispered, shuddering as his hand caressed her neck, the other curling around her waist and pulling her onto his lap again. Sighing blissfully, she obliged, for there was no way she would ever say no, especially when he chuckled underneath her at her neediness, how quickly she switched into a seductress.

He would never be able to say no to her either. "Then you can have me, all of me," Hawks promised, kneading her hips roughly, harder onto his growing erection. His rut was no longer a problem, but that didn't diminish his craving for Y/N and everything she could offer.

If anything, his love for her was more passionate and not clouded by the nature he once feared.

Y/N leaned down slowly, her arms curling around his neck, her hips grinding against him teasingly, and all he could do was sit up and take her lips with his, engulfing her senses and every nerve in her body. It might be the last time he could do so, and he would relish in it.

The winged hero lifted her shirt over her head and unclapsed her bra. She helped him with his shirt, but was more frantic. Her hands immediately touched his toned chest, her fingers exploring and caressing every muscle she could get her hands on. Hawks relaxed at the desperation within her actions, his breathing faltering momentarily before his eyes snapped open.

"Beautiful girl," Hawks grunted, tugging her forward. After the words left his lips, only a breath was shared between them before their lips meshed together, tongues dancing along to a silent melody, a song about to reach the main chorus.

"You are too good to me," Y/N whispered desperately, letting the desire, the infatuation, and everything in between engulf her senses as she intertwined her body with his. She could hardly focus on breathing against the passionate movements, trying to relish in the feeling of his hands, the feeling of his lips, and the feeling that blossomed across her entire being.

"And you make me crazy, Dove." His arms curled around her waist, and it took no effort for him to stand up with her in his arms. She obliged without protest, curling around him tighter to steady herself, feeling weightless, feeling dominated, yet still cherished at the same time. God, it felt amazing. It was perfect. He was the first man that ever made anything feel right.

Hawks felt the same. Hell, he knew it was fate. Y/N was everything, she had changed his entire life. She gave him something to care about, a woman that was all his, and he was not afraid to be vulnerable with her. It was a blessing, and he would burn down an entire city if it meant preserving the tranquility he felt with her in his arms.

He wanted to marry her; he wanted to impregnate her. He would give her anything she wished. But only if she wished. And the second Y/N did, he would make sure it would happen.

"Just love me already Keigo—" The woman begged, her eyes opening briefly to try and decipher where he was bringing her. They had practically made love everywhere in his apartment and her own, yet there would always be a new opportunity.

And where Hawks was bringing her, set her soul on fire.

Grunting in response to her sultry plea, Hawks hoisted the woman against the window, letting her rest against his hips. Now it was his turn to have his way with her, his teeth grazing the sensitive skin just below her collarbone, his hands pawing against her breasts that were perking. But he wanted to go further, and he needed it then, practically ripping her underwear off of her.