05 | Make Me Forget

As soon as the words of conformation left her lips, Y/N knew there was no going back. It wasn't five seconds until Dabi pounced, pressing himself against her before she could even think about locking the door.

He grasped her waist roughly, pulling her in for a kiss.

Y/N was desperate to latch onto someone, anyone. And at that moment, Dabi was a viable option.

She could feel the animalistic claim radiating off him as he pushed her against the wall. The thud was minimal, yet the need was intensifying.

"You're mine now..." He breathed, shrugging Y/N's shirt off in a matter of seconds. Next came his leather jacket, followed by numerous gasps and undoing of buttons and buckles. Once she was completely unclothed, the young woman knelt into his embrace, wrapping her legs around his waist and hoisting herself into his arms.

Their lips collided, tongues attacking the other in a sensual dance. Frustrated by how feisty Y/N was, Dabi bit down on her lip, motioning her back into the dangerous kiss. He was hot, even with the mismatched shades of his skin, stretching against the staples that kept him whole.

The young woman could only think about running her hands along his torso, having her way with him, and possibly giving him the best night of his life.

This was so unlike her. Y/N had never done something like this before, her mind racing back and forth between wrong and right. The rational part of her brain was screaming for her to stop even if she did not want to. She needed to protect herself. She needed to do anything but let Dabi in.

But maybe, just maybe, for once in her life, the young woman wanted to make a mistake. An actual mistake that would pull at her heartstrings in the future--corrupt her soul even.

Grinning madly, Dabi could sense her hesitation. This was exactly what he had intended. He was undeniably drunk from her contact, moans threatening to etch from his own mouth. Despite how alluring Y/N was, he was going to be in control. He was only using her, and she was only using him.

"Is this what you wanted, you little slut?" Dabi pulled away, his hands sliding down the curves of Y/N's waist and down to her bare ass. He slapped her hard, practically diggin his nails into the voluptuous flesh that was submitting to his sinful desires.

"Y-yes..." Y/N tilted her head back in obedience, allowing the man to worship her body like it was the last time he would ever be able to. Like it was the only contact she had ever had from a man in her life.

Pretending everything was alright was good enough for now. The young woman was desperate to think of something else, anything else. An unhinged decision, possibly. Yet it would satisfy for the night. It would make the league believe she was easily swayed.

Y/N completely relaxed into Dabi as his lips made contact with her neck. He trailed kisses all across her chest, leaving faint red marks that would be nothing more in the morning. "No evidence..." He repeated between kisses, urging a groan from the flustered woman. She was expecting something, but nothing close to this. She hadn't expected herself to want the marks.

Only one hand was required to keep Y/N in his arms. With her back touching the wall, Dabi's other hand reached up and began to paw at her breasts. He felt the urge to ravish every part of her innocent, delicate body. The young woman was coming undone, not used to pleasing herself like this.

"You like this?" Dabi smirked before taking the tender skin of Y/N's breast in his mouth.

Y/N could feel the hunger in each movement, she could feel everything to the highest degree. "Maybe I can leave some marks here..." He mumbled against her skin before biting down hard, etching another gasp of ecstasy from the woman.