Chp 3/ Rules?... So What?

**"And how do you know that?" I asked trying to keep my monotone voice. He smirked at me, like he knew something I didn't. "I ... Just know."**

Bakugo POV.

As I took the door handle and was about to go out, my watch vibrated. I checked it and saw a message from Tsukikage. 

Wakusei :

I'm on my way, be there in 5.

I walked out and saw the car drive up, stopping in front of me. "So why am I here? Aren't you supposed to not leave the school for a week or something?" He said with a chuckle as he got out. 

"I know that. But I... Forgot something in my room back home." I said as it sounded like I just came up with something to get away from people. He looked right through my lie and raised an eyebrow. 

I sighed. "They just made me uncomfortable.. I just want to sleep with my dog one last time before I have to stay here." I sat into the back as he hummed at me. 

He closed the door and went to the front seat, starring at the school. Hello? 

"Can we go?" I said inpatient. His head snapped to me, looking at me through the window. He nodded as he locked eyes with the road and shut the door. 

Third POV.

When Bakugo got home and into his room (after, of course, getting yelled at by his mother for leaving school grounds) he slouched down on his bed. The door of his spare room cracked open and out came a little not-so-little dog. 

A black Cane Corso came out of her hiding place and jumped up on Bakugo's bed. The dog snuggled into him as she laid down by his chest. She whimpered as if she knew he was upset and got his attention. 

He petted her and gave of a sad smile. "Hey girl." He said in a soft tone as he spaced out. He got up, changed clothing and got back to the bed. Eventually he fell asleep cuddling with his dog, and so did she. 

As for the rest of the class, were now in their dorms. They were supposed to be in bed. The girls was together in Mina's dorm, talking about everything and nothing. 

They were talking about girls, boys, the summer break, celebrities, but most of all Bakugo. They were talking about everything that had happened ever since he showed up. From when he walked in the classroom to when he left the dormitory and got picked up in a limousine. 

They kept gossiping while fixing each others nails and hair, but one girl was quiet. It was very unlike her to be quiet, but she was silent the whole time. She kept herself to her phone and thoughts.

Busy talking with Todoroki, asking him why he kept staring at Bakugo, as if he was a criminal.

Todoroki himself was alone in his room, confused as fuck. 

Ashido :

Why were you staring at Bakugo through the whole day, like he was going to disappear?... He actually did disappear, but answer the question!!

Shoto : 

What are you talking about? I didn't stare at anyone.

Ashido : 

Yes you did! Don't even try to lie! Do you Like him!? OMG!! You totally have a crush on him!!

Shoto : 

I do like him, but not in that way... What do you mean by 'crush'? Do you mean like destroy him? I certainly do not want to destroy him.

Ashido : 

How do you not know what a crush is!!!? I don't mean destroy him, it's just a word we use for saying you like someone. And don't lie me in the face!! You like him!! You were even checking him out! You were looking at him like he was a snack or something!! And you were blushing!! 

Shoto :

But does that mean I like him? What's it like liking someone? Weing in love?

Ashido :

Asking me isn't your best bet, but uhm.... When you see them it's like the world disappears and all that's left is you two. Your heart beats faster when you think about them or when their near you, And they never leave your mind. That's basically it. 

Shoto :

Soo.. I like him? How can you be so sure? Do you have a 'crush' on someone? Meaning, Do you like anyone, Ashido?

Ashido :

No one can really be sure of that. And we are not talking abut my love life rn! ... Ok but I gotta go! Seeya!!

Shoto :

... Bye?

His conversation with Mina left him questioning everything about him self.

(I know it's quite short, but I got an idea for the next chapter and that meant I couldn't have the chapters go over each other. If you know what I mean. So yeah.

And I wanted to let you know more about Baku's dog. She's a black Cane Corso and is about 1 year old. Bakugo got her last year when she was a little puppy. They have a great relationship and she is very protective over him. I still haven't figured out a name, but I'll come back to that later. She looks like this, but a little bit bigger.

That's all for this one

911 Words

> Cloud)